GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
That was a long race weekend for me which has left me shattered. I am very happy with my 7th place, I hope i can cheer my current boss up with a strong result in the next round

Also congratulations to Nick for his championship season. I think we should do a retirement watch on the man just in case he changes his mind ;)

some questions regarding the championship tables.
Did i not just score points in the race?
If it has been recognised but ignored does that mean that whatever i am doing in testing is going towards my perf while i do both

And for next season i just wanted to bring up my concern regarding the perf system or will there be a new rules thread for us to discuss all that fun stuff?

As for my activity i would like to say that my pm still stands its just i couldnt resist finding a way to look at my first race.
As said before. For the World Drivers Championship it would be awesome to make it into the top 10! Adam Davies isnt driving anymore, so 3 points ie enough.. I just have to stay in front of Christopher..

At the Constructors Championship ART is now 6th.. Such a shame! But we have the chance to regain 5th place..

Just 1 more race, what will it be?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Charrel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As said before. For the World Drivers Championship
> it would be awesome to make it into the top 10!
> Adam Davies isnt driving anymore, so 3 points ie
> enough.. I just have to stay in front of
> Christopher..
>
> At the Constructors Championship ART is now 6th..
> Such a shame! But we have the chance to regain 5th
> place..
>
> Just 1 more race, what will it be?

He may be heading back on loan to Martini Paddock Racing for the last race, following Matt Houston's demotion to MPR tester.

Well done nick! It's about time you had some success after all the time you've been doing these!!

Great job by marko, I'm sorry we couldn't give you the title you've been chasing.

Roll on silverstone, let's go out on a high :-)

brunoboi Wrote:
> Well done nick! It's about time you had some
> success after all the time you've been doing
> these!!
>
> Great job by marko, I'm sorry we couldn't give you
> the title you've been chasing.

>
> Roll on silverstone, let's go out on a high :-)

...Either I'm reading into it too much, or that comment indicates that Marko will be leaving Shadow Subaru at the end of the season.

Boost Announcement

The closing date for applications for team and driver boost will close 8pm GMT Weds 9th March.

Surprise return to MPR perhaps ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@GPGSL, Kevin is painting our cars for next season, i'd like to clarify something. Are we still able to choose between Bridgestone and Dunlop next season?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Maybe we can add Pirelli to the series for Season 6 (?)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2011 12:22PM by SchueyFan.
yh like in F1, replace Bridgestone with Pirelli :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Paolo Tafuro agrees with Rico(for once;))

My GPGSL Career
Why not have sprinklers on the tracks and have them set to a random system so nobody knows when its going to rain? :P
Now that makes my day :p

senna9194 Schreef:
> Paolo Tafuro agrees with Rico(for once;))

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> Now that makes my day :p
>
> senna9194 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Paolo Tafuro agrees with Rico(for once;))

I'm happy for that ;)

My GPGSL Career
The SCR car has already been painted and uses Bridgestone tyres.

I personally would rather see Pirelli replace Dunlop - but of course, it isn't down to me. :-)

The VSM cars are painted with Dunlop. Lets keep the rules the way they are then ! :)

Diax F1 Schreef:
> The SCR car has already been painted and uses
> Bridgestone tyres.
>
> I personally would rather see Pirelli replace
> Dunlop - but of course, it isn't down to me. :-)

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2011 02:59PM by Rico.
TGP is going to keep Bridgestone at 75%

My GPGSL Career
Christel VXR are 90% painted and with Bridgestone. I have been meaning to ask if anybody can anybody do me a render when it is finished, pretty please :)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

thats 3 out of 4, gunna have Dunlop for the first tyre? I think that is against the rules mate !

senna9194 Schreef:
> TGP is going to keep Bridgestone at 75%

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Just keep the Bridgestone and Dunlop tyres, no need to be a copy of F1. Hopefully we also keep the current chassis for several seasons, because it is the nicest shape so far. I also like to see that the reliability value will be increased in the new season, so when a team uses a boost there is reasonable chance for failure. At the moment there is no affect at all when using a boost.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy