GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Despite my early dissapointment i'm very satisfied with the performance of Rick Groeneboer, his pace showed he could have driven top 5 easily. It is very sad that he dropped back but fought his way back to a points finish. Well done Rick! Very sad with the performance of Keeley. Get youre act back together girl. I'd like to see a double pointsfinish in the next race. and 11th and 12th isnt what i mean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Awesome weekend overall

Congrats to Monil for the pole, hugely unlucky to be taken off my Marko, an official complaint will be made to the GPGSL governing body

Brilliant win for Matt, love how were back in the game, our tactics are paying off massively

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
By my calculations, that win also brings Matt Houston equal with Marko as the driver with the most wins in series history (9)

Also, MPR are now ahead of VSM into 3rd place on the wins per team list.

X (@ed24f1)
@Ed, you mean SCR?:-)

EDIT: You mean overall series wins, aha, I thought you meant WCC S5 table.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 12:50PM by BAR#10.
No, I don't think so - although I may have made an error somewhere when I put the list together.

I have TSS on 15, Velox on 14, MPR on 8 and VSM on 7.

X (@ed24f1)
Yes, see my edit above, i realized that you meant overall-5 seasons - series wins per team, while at first i thought you were talking about s5 wcc table.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesome weekend overall
>
> Congrats to Monil for the pole, hugely unlucky to
> be taken off my Marko, an official complaint will
> be made to the GPGSL governing body
>
> Brilliant win for Matt, love how were back in the
> game, our tactics are paying off massively

Agreed. A fight in the GPGSL offices likely to being.

Sorry for being away guys. Been having some motivation issues with the league and having too much school work.
Terrible... =(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
an ok race. We are not in the speed for podium fights, but we are working for it. It was great, that we both, Andrew and I, scored points.
This weekend we scored more then enough points to pass TNR in the WCC championship. We are now 5th, I think being 5th at the end of this season is our goal.. 4th place is up a lot more..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Wasted boost, bad setup + Hinz = bad race...
What a poor weekend from me. Just when I thought I was starting to get a good feel for the car this poor result happens. Really need to up my game for the rest of the season now.
3rd!
Brilliant race after a run of disappointing results. Great battle with Nick.
Great race and big points for us !!

- My GP4 Works

Hi all, back from my weekend away in the Arctic, well it felt like the Arctic even if it was only Cumbria LOL

Well done Nick, hard fought points for you and the team. Looks like the track just went away from us after John Warrington's excellent performance in FP. I was hoping Adam could give Nick some support up front, but his qualy pace is becoming a little disconcerting. Maybe a driver swap is in order, get a former champ in the race team?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 08:46PM by Stoopid.
Damn, we're losing so many points =(

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 10, Italian Grand Prix at Monza are open and will close at 5pm GMT Thursday 9th December 2010. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Monza", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Monza" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

Brilliant result for TSS. We could've lost it all with Marko but luckily he collected it all up. Ed did a great job to fight back from a tough start.

Shame the team couldn't convert our practice pace into the race. Kudos to Nick for managing 5th :)
One again I los to many position off the start line and was unable to make it up.

By the way, why were the liveries of BFM the test cars and not the race cars. My car had the right helmet but it had the number 32 and Jacks name on the side.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy