Track updates

Posted by flyingfinn 
Track updates
Date: November 26, 2002 12:57AM
Posted by: flyingfinn
is there any track updates, new hockenheim track would be great.
Re: Track updates
Date: November 26, 2002 01:03AM
Posted by: mortal
If there is my friend, they will be on this site ;-) Check the downloads section. Cheers, say Hi to yer Mum for me :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 26, 2002 02:19AM
Posted by: Ellis
none yet. We dont have a track editor which is capable of it yet. We have one track, which was made using an editor which is only 50% compleate. Well done Larry for that :)

thats the Montreal track :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 26, 2002 03:18AM
Posted by: mortal
Well there ya go. But I did say if :-) So i guess I'm excused this time, or maybe I will go and stand in the corner for a while, just for the hell of it ;-) Maybe I'll just go and play some Red Faction online. Get my ass kicked again......hehehe

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy