Australia 2009 track query

Posted by neilcaine 
Australia 2009 track query
Date: May 04, 2010 06:56PM
Posted by: neilcaine
I've managed to find a 2009 Melbourne track to use which isn't perfect but it's good enough but there is one curious problem which I wondered if any track makers might have an answer to. - I run the game with a quickrace percentage of 20 which in other Melbourne tracks means the race is over 12 laps, but with the 2009 track for some reason it calculates 8 laps! does anyone know if and how this can be changed - hope someone can help
Re: Australia 2009 track query
Date: May 04, 2010 07:11PM
Posted by: phantaman
inspect the S1CT01.DAT file through the cmagic4 tool

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Re: Australia 2009 track query
Date: May 04, 2010 07:47PM
Posted by: neilcaine
ok thanks for the quick reply - is it just a case of replacing the laps value in the gp4info file or are there other things to change? -- i'm just asking because i've checked a couple of other Melbourne dat files and they both have various other information labels but no track has the same set of labels - just don't want to mess the track up!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy