changing rev counter/position bar/ lap time display etc with gpxpatch

Posted by neilcaine 
I'm trying out gpxpatch and am having difficulty changing the hud display with some of the various 2009/2010 versions people have made. I see the TAG time dipslays with driver names and lap time displays or position in the race in the screenshots but not many of the downloads have installation instructions or details of what settings to change. I'm left with the yellow and blue name bars along the bottom of the screen - which I imagine are the defaults, can anyone help with setting up the new graphics. I've downloaded the Mclarenfan 2010 update and also those by Josekast and Gigi which include rev counters and position bars + lap times etc
Extract the data to gpxdata/pnl. Place in own separate folder if not already so. Open the gpx Cinfo tab, load the new panel. Disable any panel not required. Play.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy