Special thanks to Morbid and his test team

Posted by Boomy 
Special thanks to Morbid and his test team
Date: November 25, 2002 05:01AM
Posted by: Boomy
Hi All,

Now that a good step has been finally done I have to thank a lot who put basis of this patch : Morbid and his test team.

----I'll try the patch this evening or tomorrow but from what I read this is not fake but usefull instead.----

Others problems maybe still remain but surelly good part has been fixed and hopefully IG will take care about them because they said : " please refer to us if you encounter problems ".

So many many thanks to our always shining Leader Maximo and his test team,a special thanks also to whom is actively working to edit and improve GP4,that I'm gonna run again :):) after couple of months !!

And...yes...a thanks also to my "court mates", IG men. :)

Boomy
Re: Special thanks to Morbid and his test team
Date: November 25, 2002 06:54AM
Posted by: LarryM
YES! Thanks Morbid and team. You have done a great job. I think Infogames and GC owe you more than a few beers. Come to think of it we all owe you more than a few beers.

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: November 25, 2002 07:57AM
Posted by: Morbid
*blush*

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 25, 2002 07:57AM
Posted by: Morbid
erhm.... I mean... Beer? Bring 'em on!

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 25, 2002 12:15PM
Posted by: Glyn
LOL

He did a classic case of scanning down the thread, and his eyes picked out "beer" :)

Date: November 26, 2002 09:33AM
Posted by: Timm
Nice one Morbid

Date: November 26, 2002 12:40PM
Posted by: Covfan
Well done Morbid for kicking the arses at Infogrammes into action.

P.S. Maybe you could do that for Coventry and make a list of all the goalkeepers we could buy :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy