Monday: I'm online again and I see a patch is out! I'm excited !

Posted by Boomy 
What are your first impressions?

I'm back online today,beeing off-line during week-end,what do you think about it?

I'll give it a try this evening :)

@Morbid and friend : What do you think?
What are your first impressions?

alot of ppl said good things, so i went to get it. Now my game no longer loads and had to be reinstalled

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Before you install it, copy your entire GP4 directory to another location and then install the patch. If it doesnt work you can easily go back.

I started with perfect. Then I tried it and my attitude slipped from that through excellent to good. Currently, it seems to be staying there. Not Perfect, not excellent, but good.

Check out the Patch installation 101 thread before you install. The most common problems and solutions are described there.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
We can take ...let's say a week or two to determine real value of this patch ( maybe it's quite good ) and then we can produce a short list deleting from the original one what has been fixed.

It's intended that this isn't intended to spend much time,only few cut to focus bugs remaining ,even if major ones I hope have been fixed.

Boomy
That would be possible. And it certainly would be far less work than it was originally to make the list. I can honestly say that I have not seen any new bugs being introduced by the patch. But there are some from the original game that we didn't map. They should go on the list as well.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy