How about a new bug list?

Posted by Glyn 
How about a new bug list?
Date: November 24, 2002 05:53AM
Posted by: Glyn
Ive not installed the patch yet (but when its downloaded I will), but it seams that quite a few people are still having problems with the game. Now, with the recent thingy with Microprose we all arent sure if we are going to get a GP5 or not, so I think we should all try and get GP4 into shape.

Whos with me for creating another bug list to send so we can try and get another patch and turn GP4 into a 1st class sim?

Re: How about a new bug list?
Date: November 24, 2002 07:48AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
hmm.. are there many in-game bugs left? or is it all just crashes and won't work problems...

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: November 24, 2002 12:34PM
Im not too sure. Someone posted in game problems, while other posted crashes. Maybe we should ammend the old bug list and keep the things in that havent been fixed and add new stuff?

Date: November 24, 2002 12:47PM
Posted by: Morbid
It certainly would make sense to use the old buglist to make a new one. There are several bugs left that are described there. Also, the list is publically available on this forum. If anyone wants the job, feel free to use it.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 25, 2002 03:04AM
If anyone wants the job, feel free to use it

As much as i'd like to, the shear amount of time it would require i dont have :(

Date: November 25, 2002 07:51AM
Posted by: Vader
Neither Morbid really had the time back then, but he still did it instead of just talking about it ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 25, 2002 12:17PM
Neither Morbid really had the time back then, but he still did it instead of just talking about it ...

Ill admit defeat, im lazy :)

Nah... really, if I could do it I would at least give it ago. Its the least I can do.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy