Back to playing Grand Prix 4 Again :)

Posted by SupernovaHeights 
Back to playing Grand Prix 4 Again :)
Date: November 23, 2002 06:58AM
Posted by: SupernovaHeights
Hi everyone,

I guess most of you wouldn't know who I am or have even forgot about me but i'd just like to say i'm back again and i'd like to put my two cents in on what I think of Grand Prix 4 now.

I would have to say that on it's first release I was extremely disappointed with this title, there was nothing I liked about it really apart from the animated marshalls, pitcrews and actually parking your car in the garage on qualifying and practice sessions. Things like that really add life into a game. But saddly at the time that was all that caught my intention, so I proceeded to by all my racing titles on the Playstation 2, I even brought myself a racing wheel to :). But something was bugging me, I knew I had to have GP4 if not to play it then just have it for collection purposes (I have the others). But I reframed from buying the game for a LONG time then my buddy at my local game store talk me that GP4 is coming down in price by HALF i think it was, so I rushed off and brought myself a copy knowing that the good people at infogrames were bringing out a very good patch (hahahahahaha!!!!).

NOW, i finally got the patch and installed it. There are a lot of fixes included which is very good and I have to say I just love this game now. BUT just 2 little problems get me down and that is it doesn't let me select my GeForce it's stuck on the Voodoo (I have an SLI setup) and the second problem is that the PO is still VERY high even when on the voodoo. Other then that the game is fine, no complants.

Now with all that said i'm off to beat Ferrari's lap times driving as Alex Yoong (hahahahaha!!!!!).

Cheers
Live Forever
Dave
Re: Back to playing Grand Prix 4 Again :)
Date: November 23, 2002 07:37AM
Posted by: mortal
wb :-) edit the cards text manually. Might work.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy