GP4 nocd patch problem!

Posted by SPOKES 
GP4 nocd patch problem!
Date: April 14, 2010 12:16PM
Posted by: SPOKES
Morning Everyone,

Nickjw has been kind enough in helping me change to the 2010 seasons, get liveries everyone they like look great. However the problem I have now is, I had to re-install the game, recommended by nick, but I can't add the nocd patch or other patches due to the computer bring up 'binkw32.dll' not found. So re-installed the game a couple of times with no avail. Can anyone shed a light on this subject?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2010 12:16PM by SPOKES.
Re: GP4 nocd patch problem!
Date: April 14, 2010 02:42PM
Posted by: mortal
This is a known as a 'procedure entry point' error caused by running a cracked version of the game. The missing bink.dll is on the original cd. You need to delete the Infogrames folder, then open regedit, find all Infogrames entries and delete them. Run CC Cleaner to fix registry errors. Then re-install from the cd, then run once, save an exit. Then apply the 9.6 patch, run once and exit. Remove the cd from the drive. Apply the no_cd exe. Run once, save and exit. Install gpx_patch. Finished. That should fix it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 14, 2010 11:30PM
Thanks for that mortal, started to re-install everything, time consuming!!! I've tested out the season but I've a problem which may have been covered already from the latest thread I've been adding to. The Sauber/williams/ferrari/benetton 2001 cars, when tv camera is on them they're are'nt the 2010 liveries, is this due to the number of lod's or tex's?

By the way this is giving a headache...from the wife!!!!!!! lol!!!;)
Date: April 15, 2010 01:50AM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
It'll be the lods

You wouldn't get 2001 cars appearing if it was a texture issue

It'd appear you don't have all the lods for these cars

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: April 15, 2010 01:27PM
Hi Ferrari2007, would it be best to seach for 2009 season lod's to update the new 2010 season?
Date: May 21, 2010 08:40PM
Posted by: Pont
where can i find regedit in windows 7?
Date: May 22, 2010 12:48AM
Posted by: mortal
Start/Run type regedit

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy