Importing steering wheels and cps

Posted by LarryM 
Importing steering wheels and cps
Date: November 22, 2002 05:31AM
Posted by: LarryM
Is there another editor alternative than GP4Master for steering wheels and cps? I found it very complicated for cars (so i switched on good advice from this forum to car creator-much better!).

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Re: Importing steering wheels and cps
Date: November 22, 2002 05:33AM
Posted by: Ellis
i dont think so, unfortunatly CSC doesnt do this YET

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Importing steering wheels and cps
Date: November 22, 2002 03:44PM
Posted by: mortal
I've given up trying to get a new wheel into the cockpit view, I've struggled for days with no result even though the files appear to be inserted into the wad correctly, all downsampled etc. the instructions followed perfectly, they don't even appear in any external view either. I even sent mail to Damian Legros asking about his gp4 cockpit editor I but didn't get a reply. :-/ I've recieved plenty of advice from the users of this forum of course, and followed it all but it hasn't helped, if you crack it Larry please let me be the first to know! Cheers m8.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy