Track corners GPI question

Posted by Mr Pibb 
Track corners GPI question
Date: April 10, 2010 07:22PM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
Does anyone have a list of what GPI numbers are used for the 'track corners' menu images (for original tracks)? If that makes sense. It's a bugger to try to figure out which one's which because the numbers just look like a jumple on the image (without the track GPI showing).

I think I've seen a GPI list somewhere so hopefully someone can help... still a long shot though. Any help appreciated.

Re: Track corners GPI question
Date: April 10, 2010 11:13PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Using GPiBrowser, I can visualy see they are between 155 and 174 (included) if that's what you're after. If you want you can check by yourself with GPiBrowser to get the correct order as they are not in the numerical order.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2010 11:16PM by Lo2k.
Date: April 11, 2010 02:50AM
Thanks Lo2k. I was expecting to see a GPI for each track with all the corners laid out. I see the GPIs you're talking about are individual numbers. Crikey. This then begs the question: Where in the .gps file are the coordinates for these corner marker locations then? I have managed to swap the track corner Gpedia around ok so the correct info is displayed when tracks are in 2010 order, but the numbers on the image - how do I relocate those?

Thanks again.

Date: April 11, 2010 09:24AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Hmmm, the .gps file is just a string list (you can open it with notepad) so I doubt it stores track corner positions.
I would rather believe they are stored in the .gpm file but neither Jon Walton or me were able to fully read it in our old good time.

Date: April 11, 2010 10:41AM
Thanks for that. I have been hacking the .gps a lot lately, and have it all sorted for my 2010 season. The text for the corner data is in there so that's why I thought the locations may also be in there somewhere. But if you don't know where the info is stored Lo2k, I doubt anyone will!

In that case, I'm gonna make blank transparant corner markers so there'll be nothing displayed.

Cheers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy