Steering wheel help

Posted by Vader 
Steering wheel help
Date: November 21, 2002 02:49PM
Posted by: Vader
Well, I now set up my MOMO Force wheel in the control panel to have gas and brakes on different axis. I then started GP4, assigned gas to y -axis and brakes to z-axis (IRZ or whatever they call it), calibrated the wheel anew and started the game. Racing is much better now, you can be more precise if the two pedals are on different axis. The wheel does not pull to the left at the start of races anymore and the FF effects are massively improved now. The only drawback ias in the menus now: They go nuts and the highlighting thingy jumps all over the place. Do I have to disable the option to navigate menus with the controller or is there any other remdy?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: Steering wheel help
Date: November 21, 2002 09:16PM
Posted by: ferrariace
Go into workshop menu options and disable menu tooltips or something like that.
Date: November 21, 2002 10:13PM
Posted by: Larry
Acepaint is right, I think even just going in and out of the menu options cures it. I think it was in Morbid's bug list.

Date: November 21, 2002 10:21PM
Posted by: Morbid
You don't even need to disable a thing. Just go into the menu, at the problem cures itself.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 22, 2002 05:03AM
Posted by: Arbiter
HeithereVader
Oh I'm so much like you: I got myself a new fishing rig, and the season being so far away, I put it together in my living room. Lures and all. Cushions and rugs have been all I've catched so far. Do I have to dismount the hook from the lure?
Congrats on a brand new MOMO. I know the feeling: you want to use your new gadget for most tasks. Hey some people sleeps with their new guitar. BUT: if I were you, I'd ask myself this: Could I just use the mouse on these occations?

Your compationate and understanding friend
Arbiter
Date: November 22, 2002 05:35AM
Posted by: Ellis
erm...i speak for most ppl when i say WDF!!!!!!!???????

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 22, 2002 03:37PM
Posted by: mortal
OMG!! It's Arbiter, where has he been lately lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 22, 2002 03:42PM
Posted by: Vader
Arbiter, my long lost cousin from the North! The problem is, I couldn't use the mouse either, since the cursor jumped and flipped like a dolphin with red hot pepper up the arse. Concerning people who sleep with their guitars - the judge said I was no guilty.

Thank you all, going in and out of the workshop menu did really solve it.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 22, 2002 03:43PM
Posted by: Morbid
The new patch fixes this btw.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 22, 2002 04:06PM
Posted by: Larry
So what's wrong with sleeping with your guitar? :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy