Another thread DELETED

Posted by mortal 
Another thread DELETED
Date: April 01, 2010 06:31AM
Posted by: mortal
and that makes three! Why I hear you ask? Trolling, baiting, flaming! I shall point the finger--------> jcaranti Now you all know why. You have any complaints, you know in which direction to send them. My public apology to the OP for once again being forced to remove a thread due to Caranti's poor behaviour.
I'll decide if and when you get banned Mr. Caranti. Meanwhile, until I decide that I'm good and ready to pull the plug on your priviledge of access to this site the rest of the users here can all get a good dose of just what you are.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Another thread DELETED
Date: April 01, 2010 06:35AM
Posted by: JohnWarrington
Sorry to the poor retired gentleman who was only asking a simple question. I feel sorry for him

Date: April 01, 2010 06:58AM
Me too, I had to send him a pm about it. ;-/ Nice welcome back to the site to have your thread hijacked by a self serving idiot.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 01, 2010 07:13AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
No worries guys i've send him a private message so his question was heard and answered :-)
Date: April 01, 2010 08:21AM
EPIC self combusting jcaranti thread: I'm on fire!

Date: April 01, 2010 02:36PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
This is even more pathetic, some people at GPG need to get a life.
Date: April 01, 2010 02:54PM
And for sure that Abusing, flaming, cry and whine banana admin from RG needs to get a life Scott.
Date: April 01, 2010 03:02PM
But how's it make you guys any better by posting this trash?
Date: April 01, 2010 03:06PM
cause he trashed several threads from other members that asked questions and their thread got deleted due that, is that fair to them ???? He is crying about his threads got deleted, it was his own fault, even your workthread was closed due him hijacking it !!!
Date: April 01, 2010 03:50PM
Flaming, trolling and baiting other users to serve your own personal agenda is what I call trash. Users have a right to know why I deleted their threads. A user comes in here and asks a perfectly good question and Jorge Caranti turns it into his own personal 'sticky buns at ten paces' thread because it suits him to do so. Add to that other users WIP threads also deleted. I'm not having it.
Jorge went out of his way to trash me on his site, and today he was begging to be banned, yeah right, like I'm going to do that, so then he could scuttle back to his site and trash me again and maybe everyone else here? Openly bragging about banning users from this site at RG.
I have lost count of how many times the olive branch has been extended, how many times I have asked for restraint, and to engage the brain before touching the keyboard. All requests were repeatedly ignored.
I feel sorry for Jorge, yes it's true, to see a grown man make such a fool of himself in front of his peers is tragic to say the least. The worst part of it is, he would never accept responsibility for his own actions. It was always someone else's fault.
I posted this, I'm responsible, and it's not trash, it's the truth. A sad day, it does not make me happy, there is no joy in it for me.
That's how it is.

Date: April 01, 2010 04:27PM
Let's be honest Steven, it wasn't only Jorge that got my thread closed. Everybody has a mind, they should know when to stop and when not to say anything, did Jorge say stuff, yes, but so did alot of you. In the end many of you were responsible for so many threads getting closed not just Jorge. And atleast he sent me a PM to say sorry for my workthread being deleted, something I can say nobody else here was man enough to do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2010 04:31PM by Renault#1Fan.
Date: April 01, 2010 04:42PM
If you check the thread in Off Topic, i openly say sorry to You, Tim & Davide that you have become victim of the 'war' between jorge and me.

You can't say i didn't or don't respect your work NOW or in the past !

I suggest you don' get involved into a fight between jorge and me that has going on for years now, it has actually nothing todo with you so i wouldn't get burned by it if i was you.

Jorge has his own forum to focus on, i'll help the members out here as much as i can, you'll see peace will be here and in RG.
Date: April 01, 2010 04:54PM
Posted by: maxi82
he was banned fron gp4-argentina several times
The insult me several times for no reason
the reactions of a child is 11 years
sorry but I can not understand that an adult act that way
jcaranti=idiot
sorry for my bad English
maxi2010
pd:assen new version soon ;-)

my works
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: April 01, 2010 05:01PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
maxi82 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pd:assen new version soon ;-)

good news!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: April 01, 2010 05:14PM
Posted by: M2gp
maxi2010
pd:assen new version soon

Great news, do you have some screens of it?
Date: April 01, 2010 05:19PM
Posted by: maxi82
well I think a new theme

my works
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: April 01, 2010 11:20PM
Posted by: drt01
hi

i feel so bad about Road America topic delete, in addition to Singapore topic delete :(
that's the reason why i've decided to break showing here my gp4 works until i'll feel better
.. nevertheless gpg community could be able to direct download my gp4 work in my sig :-).. after all it's just a game:-)

bye
davide

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Date: April 01, 2010 11:35PM
Posted by: plodekk
There is a topic that has postings caranti not confusion!
It's amazing, an adult man who lives in front of a computer on msn display picture with the CSM and is here in gpg giving F5 can not be a person like normal.Davide said, is just a game, a pleasure, a hobby.

Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2010 11:36PM by plodekk.
Date: April 02, 2010 12:14AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hi Davide,

I feel so bad for you that these threads have been deleted because of personal fights which don't concern the members of the community and because of some people who like to add oil on fire. All this doesn't bring anything positive. Because of this, interesting threads were ruined and deleted.
As a simple member , I am fed up to see always the same comedy again and again. If people can't get responsible behavior and just respect themselves, they should ignore each other or fight in private. The members here don't have to know what happened in the past or read such "discussions" in public because it doesn't concern them and we don't want to know who is right or wrong, but just share, comment, bring our experience, help each other or criticize with respect and constructive arguments on works that keeps GP4 alive.
I think we have a common passion and if we can't already agree on things, all this can be done with respect.
And yes, it is just a game...

Hope you will come back soon, Davide or continue to share infos of your personal works here soon!

Anyway, thanks a lot for the links on your sig (especially Road America).

Regards.

Excalibur.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2010 12:16AM by Excalibur.
Date: April 02, 2010 02:44AM
Wow Steven is that a threat? Stay out of it or else. I don't read every topic here, so if you did say sorry OK, but I'm saying is Jorge atleast came to me personally, at post in the forum for everyone to see and to end up saying "look what I did everyone, I said sorry in the forum."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy