[RELEASED] Pack F1 2010 (conversion from F1MG)

Posted by mclarenfan09 
Don't worry.

Look, new chasis for Lotus

Hi, mclarenfan09 i send the PM
Do U have the wheel positions? please
I put a rapidhsare link with the .rar who contains the 2 pack :)

@ josekast : I answer your PM :)

@ Marsala : Sorry i use team editor :/
@MARSALA:
VALUE01=0.6490,-0.2292,1.0550
VALUE02=-0.6490,-0.2292,1.0550
VALUE03=0.6790,-0.2292,-1.9650
VALUE04=-0.6790,-0.2292,-1.9650

That's my tyre position for almost every F1MG car. Only x-coordinate (0.6490) varies a little bit.

@ mclarenfan09:
The HRT has the wrong textures. Chandhuk is number 1, Senna is number 2. And on the second car there appears no left rear tyre.
Hello,
They have given me permission to post the textures (Malaysia) of Lotus and Hispania.
FIX ALPHA CHANNEL LOTUS & NUMBERS LOTUS & HRT.

Links.
Lotus: [www.megaupload.com]
HRT: [www.megaupload.com]

thanks josekast very nice update!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Look terrific mate :)
The download limit has been reached on rapidshare.com. Can anyone upload this update somewhere else please?
@#$%& Rapidshare !

I'm re-uploading the files with josekast updates in the .rar

Sorry for inconvenience
New megaupload link with josekast updates inclued :)
@mclarenfan: Can you empty your private message box please so i can reply to your message :-)
Hi!

Does anybody know why there is no rear left tyre on the second HRT car? Is that only my problem?
@ bigbrother : Done :)

@ ferrariracer : can you post a screen for show the problem ?

Maybe this problem is only on my computer.
Tyres isn't part of the car, so the problem don't come from car pack ( i wish :/ )

If someone got the solution, me i don't know i'm very sorry mate :/
Check the position of that tyres, it could be a mistake a zero or number to much or less could put the wheel somewhere total different place :-)
Never mind! The interesting, however, is that it works perfectly with the first car. Maybe somebody knows the solution. The rest is a good work. I love the cars and am already glad about part 3! It is a pity, unfortunately, that these nice cars have such small mistakes, but maybe we see a version 2 of them.;-)
@ Bigbrother: Thanks very much, that was my mistake. I would never have come on this mistake!:-)
ferrariracer Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ Bigbrother: Thanks very much, that was my
> mistake. I would never have come on this
> mistake!:-)

Your welcome, had it also once so i directly knew the issue héhé :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy