Question - Complete 91' Season Mod?

Posted by Mark2109 
Question - Complete 91' Season Mod?
Date: May 25, 2014 02:48AM
Posted by: Mark2109
Recently I've been able to get GP4 working on a new laptop and have rediscovered how great the game is. One of my favourite seasons in formula one is 1991, and of course I have downloaded Zaztools and the 1991 season mod to get all the teams & cars. The only thing that's bugging me is that the 1991 trackpack that I found doesn't have Pheonix, Mexico, Estoril or Adelaide?

So I have a couple of questions after doing alot of reading on this (and a few other) sites:

Does a complete 1991 trackpack exist? If so where can it be downloaded from?

I noticed Estoril & Adelaide as one-off downloads, and I can't quite work out how to have the 91 trackpack (that I already downloaded) and then add those two circuits individually to it. Is it possible? Again, if so, then how?

I'd really love if there was a complete trackpack, but each one I've come across has something missing and I've read a few threads about Pheonix being worked on for years, then released by someone else, then released properly but no sign of a working link to download it? Mexico City is one that I couldn't find much mention of at all either?
Re: Question - Complete 91' Season Mod?
Date: May 25, 2014 03:18AM
Posted by: TomMK
Try this : [www.grandprixgames.org]

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Re: Question - Complete 91' Season Mod?
Date: May 25, 2014 10:34AM
Posted by: Mark2109
Ahhh, you'll probably laugh at this but I already downloaded that one as well as another I found on a different site - just hadn't selected the right trackpack to load with the mod!

Thanks for the pointer though, it made me double check - and it's a really great mod!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy