Posted by: pimpones1
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What Pimpones try to say is:
>
> GP4 GAME: The red lights always red (no blink) in
> race and blink only in the pits.
>
> REAL F1: Red lights blink in race and pits.
>
> Pimpones needs to put GP4 red light blinks always,
> no only in pits (in wet races of course).

lol thanks kerley.. haha
Re: REAR LIGHT ON
Date: April 22, 2010 08:34AM
Posted by: shep34
I am trying to get the "real time editing" working to adjust the individual team's cars wheel positions. I can't for the life of me remember the way to do it in GP4.
AND, can I change anymore than 1 wheel at a time, or do I need to do a RF, LF, RR, LR seperately....?
Date: April 23, 2010 01:30AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hi Pimpones!

I tried to set the rear_light on into GP4Tweaker with Soulbringer advices with the units axis into Zmodeler. I have enabled AmbientPos and RearlightBreak but nothing changed in game...
Any clue to fix this problem?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 23, 2010 02:59AM
Posted by: auscain
Try this method [www.grandprixgames.org]
I read somewhere there was a bug with the rear light, so I typed in (rear light bug):-)
Date: April 23, 2010 03:03PM
Thanks for the help Auscain. This is exactly what I did but nothing changed (I am using the reloaded version)

I have also noticed that I couldn't see the rear_light_on on the car but on the reflection, it is shown..Sorry for my english... hum... a picture is better than words:

Do you see what I mean? Strange isn't it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2010 03:19PM by Excalibur.
Date: April 23, 2010 03:23PM
Posted by: fongu
Excalibur - the reason is you must NOT have the brakeglow and the rearlight on the same texture. Otherwise you get this bug :) That's why I have a separate common brakeglow file for all my cars :)

Date: April 23, 2010 03:49PM
Hi Fongu!

Yes I remember your brakeglow_fongu.tex and the brakeglow.tex difference.

hum...looking at my carswad, I see that I have the brakeglow.tex (rear_light_on) and hi_brakeglow. tex (only brakeglow)... It could explain the problem, indeed.

Thank you very much Fongu, I think I could fix the problem, now! ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2010 03:50PM by Excalibur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy