GP2 2009 Mod Problem: CTD, something strange with Test Car *solved*

Posted by MrRace 
I use the GP2 2009 Mod v.1.2 but when I load a race at the end of loading I got a CTD. The should no problem with the circuits. They work perfectly in my other Mods.

In GPxPatch error log was an error with left and right mirror but I found something strange in Test car folder.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2010 02:03AM by MrRace.
Re: GP2 v.1.2 Mod Problem CTD
Date: March 27, 2010 05:56PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
There is a problem with a car in the mod cause had the same thing with my private mod, those lines tells it:

>> * A generic error occured while exporting this mesh
>> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Left_mirror

>> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Right_mirror
Date: March 27, 2010 06:42PM
Posted by: MrRace
Yes, its strange because I install the .cuh file of the mod via CSM. So I wonder why this happens. hmm, how to solve the problem?
Date: March 27, 2010 06:46PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
its a car but which one thats a good question. Can you give me the download link to that mod, i'll try it out and see if it happens with me also
Date: March 27, 2010 08:42PM
[www.mediafire.com]

This is Version 1.2. There is a v.1.00 avaiable too. I had to install v. 1.00 first and then v.1.2.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2010 08:45PM by MrRace.
Date: March 28, 2010 04:42PM
I found something strange in car folder / Test: In Car folder is only 1 car_piquet_car1_lod0.gp4 file and some Truevision Targa pictures. In the high, medium and low folders are the correct cockpit and hi_car_22 and hi_car_23 files.

What should I do now?
I create 9 other .car files and delete the pictures and now the Mod works fine;)
One time this happend to me...... If I remember it was a "cockpit shape" on "cockpit" folder (in CSM mods). I put another and works fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy