Update on the official site

Posted by Morbid 
Update on the official site
Date: November 14, 2002 08:26AM
Posted by: Morbid
No, its not a patch, but...

From [www.simracingworld.com]

"James from MotorSportGaming.com, let me know that there has been a minor update on the American version of the Grand Prix 4 official site, GrandPrixGames.com. Basically, most of the sections are now online, with some more flash graphics etc."

Basically, everything has been enabled. There isn't much new info, but I took the time to inspect the screenshots of the cars. At least one thing is new. The "strange red bits and peices bug" that was present on half the cars (like the brake discs, and the floor of the prost and the lowest part of the front wing on the maclaren).

I cannot tell if it has been edited away, or if the liveries have been fixed. But it looks real enough. If it is a real bug fix, it proves that IG still has some commitment to the game and its support, and that the rumoured patch does exist and fix problems we complained about.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Re: Update on the official site
Date: November 14, 2002 08:46AM
Posted by: rode
I got this e-mail today:

Q: When will the new patch come to Grandprix 4?
A: Unfortunately we do not have a firm release date but it will be soon.
This is great news?........maybe.
Date: November 14, 2002 09:48AM
Posted by: Boomy
I also noticed some " new activity " on official site few days ago.

I tend to consider that a good news even if images posted are not a real feedback about work in progress.

The news of " the patch will come soon " is also well appreciated news.

Clinical-eye of Morbid had subito noticed red bits issue solved,but I repeat it's not a real feedback.

Anyway we have to raise to top our antennas because magma activity has been logged, like recent Sicily Etna Volcano ...

Boomy
Date: November 14, 2002 10:12AM
Posted by: Vader
Sorry bout, the Etna thing. It did not do it on purpose, I swear.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 15, 2002 11:37AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
GC said the patch would be 2-3weeks at least a month ago. So the patch being released soon means maybe a month or so.

I'm not holding my breath

Date: November 15, 2002 12:11PM
Posted by: Vader
What exactly is the meaning of "to drule"?

Any of these?

1. droll
2. drool
3. drawl
4. drill
5. drupe
6. dourly
7. drawly
8. drawls
9. Druse
10. drolly
11. drools
12. Druze
13. drolls

Get the Word of the Day e

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy