Hello and Please Help

Posted by mrthomasgsm 
Hello and Please Help
Date: March 21, 2010 12:21PM
Posted by: mrthomasgsm
Hi All

I have just joined up after spending almost 5 hours trying to work out how to download and insert the 2010 car liveries into GP4.

I have been reading the forums on how to do it but im still stumped and starting to pull my hair out, what i have left of it :-)

All i really need to know is an idiots guide on how to import the 2010 cars into the game. I have downloaded some cars that are on the website but i dont know where to extract the files too. I have also downloaded GP Builder, ZAZ tools etc but tbh i aint got a clue, hehe

If anyone can help me i would really appreciate it

Thanks all
Re: Hello and Please Help
Date: March 21, 2010 12:33PM
Posted by: mortal
Read the GP4FAQ. Pinned topic!
There is a wealth of information on how to build a cars.wad. Unfortunately there is not an idiots guide. If you are new to GP4, and Im making an assumption on that :-), I suggest that you download a CSM Mod, study the structure of the mod and it will go a long way to helping you understand GP4 and how it works. :-)
Visit gp4db.com for CSM mods. 82 mod recently released here. No 2009 or 2010 has been publicly released on this site. Private mods for personal use do exist.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 21, 2010 12:37PM
Posted by: mrthomasgsm
Thx for your reply

Im not new to GP4 but i havent played it in years and have not updated anything since the days on GP3, thats how long ago it was.

Cheers for your help, ill have a look on that website

Thanks again
Date: March 21, 2010 03:02PM
Posted by: conley12
you have got an pn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy