Car stuck in pits?

Posted by Andyc22 
Car stuck in pits?
Date: March 20, 2010 07:27PM
Posted by: Andyc22
I have no idea why but when I pit, most of the time my car gets stuck and won't go anywhere. I have downloaded the first patch that was supposed to stop that bug but it hasn't fixed it. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Re: Car stuck in pits?
Date: March 20, 2010 08:45PM
Posted by: noncon
Andyc22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have no idea why but when I pit, most of the
> time my car gets stuck and won't go anywhere. I
> have downloaded the first patch that was supposed
> to stop that bug but it hasn't fixed it. Has
> anyone else encountered this problem?

Does it occur with all tracks?

KJ
Date: March 20, 2010 09:13PM
Posted by: Andyc22
Not sure, I have raced in Australian GP and it happens but havn't tried any other tracks yet because I was trying to do a championship season but it kept messing up in Aus lol.
Date: March 20, 2010 09:14PM
Posted by: wmarzia
It happens me too with 1982 MOD yesterday, with pit stop bug fix enabled...it's weird, isn't it?
Date: March 20, 2010 09:44PM
Posted by: mortal
This is interesting as I see by your post in the OG forum you also have a similar problem with F1C. That makes me wonder what sort of system you have. Please post your specs.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 21, 2010 08:48PM
Posted by: noncon
Andyc22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not sure, I have raced in Australian GP and it
> happens but havn't tried any other tracks yet
> because I was trying to do a championship season
> but it kept messing up in Aus lol.

Either way, you have to eliminate the track a possible cause of the failure. Your choice on how to do that.

KJ
Date: March 21, 2010 09:37PM
Posted by: auscain
Try a little test, start the season try 5 or 10 laps of fuel to start the race. When you get the pit call, hit the enter key to cancel the pit call, just before the pit entrance, hit the enter key again. Tell us what happens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy