low res cars in paint shop pro anyone know how to asap ?

Posted by raztahz 
low res cars in paint shop pro anyone know how to asap ?
Date: November 04, 2002 11:04PM
Posted by: raztahz
anyone know how to put hi res tga files and create low res tga files for f1 cars on gp4

im having problem creatin a 1:2 scale tga and savin it like dat so i can import it into gp4 master...
it also has to be 32bit which i can only have 24bit

help anyone asap!!!

Why does it have to be 32bit if you can only have 24bit? What's that all about? Open the wad file and extract all the textures, then import your new tga file into gp4 master and downsizing/downsampling can be done from the tex workshop menu. Also within the original superfast gp4 post, if you can be bothered to look it up and actually take the time to read it there is some valuable info there on texture sampling changes which may or may not be of some use to you. Don't quote me on it but Photoshop may handle tga editing, you may be able to edit the bitrate as well. Others more in the know can help you with that, I have Photoshop6.0 anyway but have not tested it with tga files ok. Is that asap enough for you, say hi to Tara and hello to your mum for me ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
"Why does it have to be 32bit if you can only have 24bit?"

24 bit for normal, another 12 bit for the alpha channel

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
sry, another 8bit for the alpha channel

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
ok, erm, save the tga, take it into PSP, and scale it down???? Is it not that simple?

Only save it as a 24bit one+Alpha layer. That should work fine

don't worry...problem was fixed just after i sent this...
so there was no point of me sendin this anyway!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy