2010 Engin & Pitcrews Virgin/Lotus/Mercedes/Renault by The Saint & NickJw *** RELEASED ***

Posted by Bigbrother 
On my request also for my personal 2010 csm mod that could get released public i asked The Saint, Mario & NickJW to paint some pitcrews for the new teams cause its wierd to see for example a lotus car go pit with toyota crew ;-)

They did several versions cause we had some different views on how they should look like since we didn't see any in real life yet but like i said its better to have some Fantasy ones that are closer to the team then a toyota crew for a lotus car for example :-)

These are made from the template that was provided by Oggo some years ago so all credits for providing the template goes to him.

Here are some screenshots of the pitcrews:

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://hotfile.com/dl/32755033/84c2649/2010_Pitcrews_by_The_Saint__NickJw_(Mercedes_Renault_Virgin_Lotus).rar.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2010 04:15PM by Bigbrother.
Wow. Fantastic.

KJ
great job, very very nice !
There are more version that will be released and there will be some changes made also till the release but it won't be long :-)
You must change Lotus Logo :)
They are 2010 Fantasy since we didn't see any pitcrew yet keep that in mind :-)
@ Pityr you mean into the official Lotus Racing logo? no problem, i send bigbrother another version, so that everyone can choose...

Very nice guys
The Saint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ Pityr you mean into the official Lotus Racing
> logo? no problem, i send bigbrother another
> version, so that everyone can choose...

Ok guys :P I only want to help :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2010 04:04PM by Pityr.
Great work! Some pitcrews using a McLaren lollypop :)
well its a csm mod with team specific lollypop so if you select to drive with mclaren then its the lollypop of mclaren that is loaded for all teams. Same that the steering wheel mclaren is loaded for all cars at this we can see its an old game gp4 with limits but still the GOD of F1 simulations :-)
Released, link on first post :-)
with alternate versions of Lotus and Renault, Lotus with the Lotus Racing Logo, and Renault with better lines on the pants and Black helmet with yellow goggles...

I want to install this in my personal 2010 CSM mod. I found in GrandPrix4/2010/Anim 2 folders: Engineers and Pitcrew. Both have 1 .tex file for each tem in 2001 order.

Your set has 2 or 3 engineers for each team. Should I choice the engineer e.g. 2_engin_lotus that I like to install?
MrRace Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to install this in my personal 2010 CSM
> mod. I found in GrandPrix4/2010/Anim 2 folders:
> Engineers and Pitcrew. Both have 1 .tex file for
> each tem in 2001 order.
>
> Your set has 2 or 3 engineers for each team.
> Should I choice the engineer e.g. 2_engin_lotus
> that I like to install?

yes
Someone knows how to install this in no CSM mod??
Yep i have written it in the readme how to install then in a non csm mod

If you have lotus for example you just rename it to the position you want it.

You call it engin_prost.tex or pitcrew_prost.tex and lotus will be team 11
sorry for been so annoyng, but the tex should be added in the car.wad?? I could not find any engin_xx.tex

Thanks Bogbro!!
Its ANIM.wad not CARS.wad
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy