2009 empty mod 11th team ?

Posted by alonso0506 
2009 empty mod 11th team ?
Date: February 20, 2010 06:29PM
Posted by: alonso0506
hey guys i tried today to make the 11th team my own with cars helmets and other stuff but i dont know how. I already changed some things in the deafult.ini or some like that but when i play nothing happens and i have the mclaren and the helemt from sutil for both cars so please help me i am getting nuts with this stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: 2009 empty mod 11th team ?
Date: February 21, 2010 01:35PM
no idea please i need help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: February 21, 2010 02:56PM
Posted by: The Saint
go to this folder "Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\GPSaves\Carsets\2009\Data\Tweaker\gp4tweak_data" and open the file "numcars.ini" with the windows editor... now you see many 1´s and a few 0´s now just replace the 0´s with 1´s and it done (if you don´t get it, i will post my file here...)

Date: February 21, 2010 04:28PM
thx buddy but it still doesnt work. I still have the mclaren and the sutil helmet and not my own helmet and my own car.

Date: February 21, 2010 05:06PM
for the cars, did you change the names of them in any way or just left it as they were, i believe that you should not change the names of the text files, or the gp4 files? don´t exactly know which of them... and did you place them in the right folders? and for the helmets the same (in case of the folders), and remember that you have to wright the names as one, MichaelSchumacher instead of Michael Schumacher, and take a look into the default.ini in the helmet folder, there must be all named correctly, too...

Dir21 =%helmetres%\%driver21%,%helmetres%\%driver21%\(%driver21%%tracknum%),%helmetres%\%driver21%\%trackname%
Dir22 =%helmetres%\%driver22%,%helmetres%\%driver22%\(%driver22%%tracknum%),%helmetres%\%driver22%\%trackname%

this ones... there must be the names that you used for your helmets instead of driver 21 and 22...

Date: February 21, 2010 05:58PM
first i use the bgp by craigo and kizz an i just painted the livery (for my team) and the tex files still named like it was before (hi_bgp1) and so on. Now the helmets are working aswell as the car but now my car has the brawn livery and not mine.

Date: February 21, 2010 06:07PM
i see, but now i don´t have any clue what could be wrong, i´m not a pro after all, i just told you what i did last year, but for me it worked, because i used the USF1 team and had nothing that could be renamed to work... i´m sorry but i hope someone can help you out

Date: February 21, 2010 06:11PM
yeah thx buddy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy