Full Cart carset wanted

Posted by mortal 
Full Cart carset wanted
Date: October 28, 2002 04:25PM
Posted by: mortal
Does anyone have any recommendations for a full installation (carshapes, liveries, driver menus, helmets, performance values) for either GP3_2000 or GP4, please no links on this site as it's usually down ;-/ TIA guys. I'm thinking to run a cart series with ovals as I've got loads of space etc. etc.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Full Cart carset wanted
Date: October 28, 2002 04:43PM
Posted by: Vader
Well, still no carshapes for GP4 I'm afraid, ol wombat. But for Gp3 2000 I recommend Paul Edmonds CART 2002 season set.

[www.pedmonds.f9.co.uk]

As for the shapes, I still use some old ones that look good (I don't know who made them, though) It is one shape for ovals and another for road tracks. They are in the post next time you look.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 29, 2002 02:07AM
Posted by: Ellis
"Well, still no carshapes for GP4 I'm afraid"

true, but we can swap them about...

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 29, 2002 03:00AM
eeeexcelllllent smithers ;-) thanks V, they look "@!#$ hot". Downloading now ;-) Send shapes to my msn addy, Ta

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 29, 2002 07:39AM
"Well, still no carshapes for GP4 I'm afraid"

true, but we can swap them about...

This might work to update a F1 season, but unfortuntely does not help to make the cars look like CART cars.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 29, 2002 07:54AM
true, but you can swap them ;)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 29, 2002 07:56AM
you stubborn Gaels! :-)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 29, 2002 07:56AM
Posted by: tux
Date: October 30, 2002 03:20AM
What? is there no cart shape for gp3_2000? aaaarrrggghhhhh noooooo ;-/

Date: October 30, 2002 03:52AM
most shapes for GP3 v1.13 work in GP3_2000.

see the careditor site for more details, paul hoad would be able to tell ya more

Date: October 30, 2002 04:12AM
Ta Ellis, don't know if there is a cart shape out there or not, I thought Vader had one and was going to send it one, maybe I was mistaken. I;ll have a look around later :-)

Date: October 30, 2002 04:40AM
theres loads of cart shapes, but i had to do something odd to make them work, extract some crap, then do some @!#$ with some other crap, then load it into the exe and run gpx......

Date: October 30, 2002 07:39AM
mortal, I did send them to your MSN address. I'll send them againif they did not arrive.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy