*** Silverstone Preseason Track 2010 Version 2.0 by KTC Released ***

Posted by Kimi-The-Champ 
Silverstone Preseason Track 2010 Version 2.0

Downloadlink:
[www.4shared.com]

Downloadlink Fix Version:
[www.4shared.com]

And again, the track isn't perfect and have some bugs.
This track is free for all!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2010 06:12PM by Kimi-The-Champ.
These look amazing. Can't wait for tomorrow!
Downloadlink in the first post! ;)
fährt sich gut :-) (nice driving...)

The new "infield" section is nice to drive. Thats not too bad an "improvement" they have made to the Silverstone layout, but.... I hate the changes to Chapel and Club - the flow of the circuit is just ruined now!
But this GP4 version is quite nice! Relatively good to drive! Nice work
These look great, well done.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Thanks André great track to test my 2010 mod out :-)
KTC - great job, but i'm having an issue with the tarmac from the last corner to the start line. All i'm seeing is scenery - see the screenshot below.

Anyone else having this problem. How do I solve it?

the problem could be related to not updated .bin files or to duplicated track objects ..maybe he has added new track sectors without delete old ones

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Thanks for v2!

X (@ed24f1)
drt01 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the problem could be related to not updated .bin
> files or to duplicated track objects ..maybe he
> has added new track sectors without delete old
> ones

okay thank you, i will fix this tonight
Fix version in the first post!
Kimi-The-Champ, downloaded the "fix files" and have spent the past hour or more trying to get the fix to work. Still am getting the same problems as Ginnerchris indicated in his post with picture showing lack of tarmac. Using EasyWad as indicated in your instructions. Selected the files for update fix, copied into the uncompressed silverstone2001.wad and into the folder maps/siverstone2001 as directed. I then recompressed the silverstone2001 uncompressed folder back to the silverstone2001.wad. Still getting same problem as in graphics as Ginnerchris indicated. Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?

Richard J
I also tried the fix and still getting the same problem. I didn't do any uncompressing or decompressing. Just used the Easywad GUI.
Apart from this I think the track is great. Gives it a whole new dimension and makes it feel fresh and exciting.
In alternate you can use Wad Updater 3.4, worked for me.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Had another go at doing the fix, and it worked this time.
I think it was my mistake - created a new version of the track in TSM and no problems.
KTC, do you know how to fix some asphalt errors of your modification of suzuka with the new layout?
please make a screenshot and let me see, what you mean
The cc line is No Good.

BobT
BobT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The cc line is No Good.

come on.. less criticism and more suggestion ...why dont propose to Kimi to plan a new cc-line
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy