Help! Strange message bar at screen's top

Posted by shep34 
Help! Strange message bar at screen's top
Date: February 17, 2010 07:53AM
Posted by: shep34

Somehow, I have ended up getting the message bar showing at all times when driving in GP4. I must have changed a setting or something to get that bar. Just wondering if any of the GP4 brains can tell me the inevitable simple solution to get rid of the message bar, circled in red on the screenshot...

Thanks in advance!
Re: Help! Strange message bar at screen's top
Date: February 17, 2010 12:51PM
Posted by: mortal
0 or try shift+L

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 17, 2010 01:55PM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
As mortal said, 0 should do it. I think you get it by pressing 1, 2 or 3, can't remember off the top of my head.

Where'd you get the Lotus?
Date: February 17, 2010 04:12PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
0 should indeed do it, @mal: shift+l is to get rid of the text at the bottom of the screen containing plank wear etc. ;-)

as for the Lotus Ho3n3r; it's on the first page, you just needed to look a little further ;-) [www.grandprixgames.org]

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: February 17, 2010 08:21PM
Posted by: shep34
Thanks guys, "0" fixed it! Must have hit that key a day or two ago and not realised.... Problem solved, thanks!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy