CSM "not a decrypted gp4 executable" problem

Posted by thestig88 
CSM "not a decrypted gp4 executable" problem
Date: February 08, 2010 02:41PM
Posted by: thestig88
Hi all, I'm having an issue with csm, im running newly clean installed windows 7, have done a clean install of gp4, applied 9.6 patch and no cd exe in correct order and gpxpatch, installed zaz tools, when i try to run csm 1.26 it asks for your gp4.exe file, i select my decrypted gp4.exe file from gp4 install folder (i have patched and no cd'd it) yet it returns a message saying "not a decrypted gp4 executable. try again?" i have fiddled with run as administrator (i know its not a requirement to run), with no joy. ive tried patchupdater but i believe the host site is down.
any help please?
Re: CSM "not a decrypted gp4 executable" problem
Date: February 08, 2010 02:43PM
Posted by: mortal
Have you got the 1.02 no cd?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 08, 2010 02:47PM
yes, i downloaded it off this site and copied it to the gp4 folder.
Date: February 08, 2010 02:50PM
Posted by: mortal
Ok, stick around, Zaz is on the forums and he will see your post for sure. Be patient. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 08, 2010 02:50PM
thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy