My last action before surrending to IG weenies

Posted by Boomy 
Re: My last action before surrending to IG weenies
Date: March 21, 2003 04:10AM
Posted by: AliMurray
I don't mean to be personal, but I think there is a case of unrealistic expectations here, to the point of obsession in some cases.

The game was flawed when it first came out, but I would rather have an excellent and compelling game with annoying bugs than a NFS type game that works fine but has only 5 minute appeal.

The consensus here seems to be that the patch fixed all the main bugs that were causing people problems, and I think to keep banging on about suing IG is just bonkers.

I play the game to enjoy the realism of the driving / racing experience, and I have absolutely no issues with that. I still play the game almost every day, and have derived more enjoyment from it than any other game, including all the earlier GP series.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I do feel that the lengths that Boomy in particular has gone to are just not healthy.

Computer games are a leisure pursuit, and cost very little cash. If it doesn't meet your expections, get over it. There are bigger troubles in the world today that you could expend your energy on.

Ali
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy