Changing different teams' wheel locations

Posted by shep34 
Changing different teams' wheel locations
Date: February 07, 2010 12:56PM
Posted by: shep34
Having returned to running GP4 after several years away from it, I need some brain refreshing : I am installing a 2010 season wad, grabbing the various cars and helmets etc listed in MadOtter's thread here at GPG.org.
I have all the cars, textures, helmets showing ingame all fine, but have noticed the cars have wheels lined up in different locations, according to the different carshapes.
Using Team Editor 3.5, I only able to seem to be able to change ALL car's wheel locations, and not individual carshapes' wheel locations...

Is there another program I need to use to set each carshape's wheel locations? If TeamEditor v3.5 is what I need, what am I doing wrong then??!! lol Hope someone can help me out with this....
Re: Changing different teams' wheel locations
Date: February 07, 2010 01:29PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
I use GP4Tweaker to fix this :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: February 07, 2010 02:04PM
Posted by: shep34
Ok, i had totally forgotten about using Tweaker for that! Is there any easy way of getting the co-ordinates "right", or is it all just trial and error if there are no co-ordinates provided with the carshape. At least in TeamEditor you can see where the wheels are located as you make changes! lol
Date: February 07, 2010 02:32PM
Posted by: n00binio
if i remember correctly tweaker coordinates are team editor coordinates divided by 100. so you can use TE to get the coordinates and then you can import them into the game via tweaker. the axes could be named differently, you'll have to play around with it a bit.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: February 07, 2010 02:40PM
Posted by: fongu
they are aligned with zmodeler co-ordinates which are on the bottom bar as you hover over different parts of the car

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy