gp4 menu

Posted by Alessio88 
gp4 menu
Date: February 06, 2010 02:11PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys i would like to know how it's called the background picture in the main menu and where is located?thanks in advance for the answer bye bye
Re: gp4 menu
Date: February 06, 2010 02:36PM
Posted by: mortal
I suspect it would be the mainmenu file in the menudata folder. I have no idea what the file format is though.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 29, 2011 02:38AM
Posted by: davegp4
Hi Correct me if I'm wrong what I think your asking for is the logo pics in the background i change them with Gpi browser there size is 128x67? i think
Date: December 29, 2011 06:02AM
Posted by: rracunis
The videos are located in menudata/PC/2011/videos .
Background in no CSM MOD in menudata/PC/2011/images
In CSM MOD go to carsets/data/MOD/teamart . There you will find some images ( 102 and 103 are the background I think ) , you have to change these images if you want to change the background . The format is gpi file
I hope I had understood your question , I`m not sure if this is what you would like to know .
Greetings

Ricardo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy