where are my pitcrew and marchalls??

Posted by sverige 
where are my pitcrew and marchalls??
Date: October 20, 2002 06:39AM
Posted by: sverige
Hey guys,

I have a problem

Since I use gpx patch 3.10 my pitcrew is dissapeared out of the game and the marchalls as well.. When I used the patch at the beginning it sometimes still worked and the pitcrew was still there! But now everytime I play gp4 the pitcrew and marchalls are gone! Even when I start it up normal, so not in gpx patch... Does anyone know what I can do???? It is really irritating and unrealistic now!!! :(

thanks!!

greetz mickael
Re: where are my pitcrew and marchalls??
Date: October 20, 2002 12:54PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
If it's just suddenly happened, re-install the game. If that doesn't work, I don't know

Date: October 21, 2002 03:03AM
Posted by: Ellis
Go into the graphics menu and turn the pit crew texture detail to a different level. Then test it. If it works, then turn it back to the orgional and test it

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 22, 2002 05:20AM
Posted by: tux
try without gpxpatch. did u change the grapgics.cfg? and erm yeah

Date: October 22, 2002 05:24AM
"Even when I start it up normal, so not in gpx patch... "

Pay attention Jon :P

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: October 22, 2002 05:35AM
:';(

wheres it say that :S

Date: October 22, 2002 05:49AM
the first post jon

"Since I use gpx patch 3.10 my pitcrew is dissapeared out of the game and the marchalls as well.. When I used the patch at the beginning it sometimes still worked and the pitcrew was still there! But now everytime I play gp4 the pitcrew and marchalls are gone! Even when I start it up normal, so not in gpx patch... Does anyone know what I can do???? It is really irritating and unrealistic now!!! :("

Date: October 22, 2002 10:40AM
hey guys thank u for your reactions, but it still doesn't work when I change the pit crew detail...
I'm using the tweaked cfg file, otherwise the game doesn't run like I want. But fact is using thig new gfx file, I can't cange, mirrors,heat haze,visors, tv-overlays and stuff like that! Maybe thats the problem??? Or do I really have to install the game again wich sucks because I have so many updates in the game now :s

Any suggestions?? greetz mickael
Date: October 22, 2002 03:34PM
this happened to me. move f1gstate.sav + .bak, graphgics.cfg and soemthing else and restart

Date: October 23, 2002 09:50AM
Okay guys it's fixed now, I just installed the new seasonpack and it works fine now...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy