Gp4 - SEASON OF 1981 (W.I.P.)

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Re: Gp4 - SEASONs OF 1981 & 1984 (W.I.P.)
Date: March 06, 2010 08:47PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ..... If it were not, the unreliability of the
> BMW
> > engine, who cleaned the championship in 1984,
> was
> > Nelson Piquet, with 9 poles still won 2 races,
> but
> > it was a disaster, Piquet will be front in many
> > races, with several seconds in advance, and
> then
> > break out the engine, so was at least 8 or 9
> > races, but I liked to see Lauda beat Prost
> > .........;)
>
> but remember that TAG Porche was a great
> engine,and it won 12 races of 16;-).the mp4-2 was
> a great car:-)

... yes I know, but Piquet was better than them all ;), was a great pity, the Brabham was not to the level of 83 ......(B)
Date: March 06, 2010 08:49PM
Posted by: conley12
look at this here .... gplegends
Date: March 06, 2010 09:42PM
Posted by: DAMON96
And also the Honda was on early stages...You saw waht happened since the second half of 1985
Date: March 06, 2010 09:53PM
Posted by: senna9194
DAMON96 Wrote:
> And also the Honda was on early stages...You saw
> waht happened since the second half of 1985

they were very unlucky in 1986...mansell lost the wdc at last race...

My GPGSL Career
Date: March 06, 2010 11:09PM

...Brabham BT53, prog. vers. Brazil......

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: March 06, 2010 11:57PM
AMAZING (As usual)
Date: March 07, 2010 01:58PM

(Y)

Date: March 07, 2010 02:18PM
Posted by: Rot Teufel
Date: March 07, 2010 02:42PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Yes, with the correct rim size front and back it will be perfect. I guess new 3d wheels must be created to get that right.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 07, 2010 03:00PM
Posted by: Kaps
Fantastic!

Of course you know it should have Michelins instead of Goodyears.

Oh, and those who have Goodyears, they shoud only have "Good Year" writing on the tyre. The "Eagle" appeared only in 1985 for the 1st time.;-)
Date: March 07, 2010 03:04PM
Posted by: CarlosTex
Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> ... yes I know, but Piquet was better than them
> all ;), was a great pity, the Brabham was not to
> the level of 83 ......(B)

Sorry Pedro but no... Alain was the greatest! And i don´t understand why everybody dislikes Alain, piece of @#$%& fanboism make him the bad guy on the whole Senna-Prost rivalry.
Date: March 07, 2010 03:15PM
CarlosTex Wrote:
> Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ... yes I know, but Piquet was better than them
> > all ;), was a great pity, the Brabham was not
> to
> > the level of 83 ......(B)
>
>
> Sorry Pedro but no... Alain was the greatest! And
> i don´t understand why everybody dislikes Alain,
> piece of @#$%& fanboism make him the bad guy on
> the whole Senna-Prost rivalry.

... It is not that Charles just never sympathized with the Prost, think it was a pilot with a fortune, out of the ordinary (entre nos com uma grande vaca(@)) heheheehehheeheh was a pilot who had more cars at the top, or is the most competitive cars, if it was the best of the best, he would have won many championships, not talk about 86 because it was a huge cow and a 93 if not win the championship, with that super williams and could hide under Sand heehehehehehehhehehe
saudaçoes(H)
Date: March 07, 2010 03:57PM
Ripping Corpse Wrote:

> ... It is not that Charles just never sympathized
> with the Prost, think it was a pilot with a
> fortune, out of the ordinary (entre nos com uma
> grande vaca(@)) heheheehehheeheh was a pilot who
> had more cars at the top, or is the most
> competitive cars, if it was the best of the best,
> he would have won many championships, not talk
> about 86 because it was a huge cow and a 93 if not
> win the championship, with that super williams and
> could hide under Sand heehehehehehehhehehe
> saudaçoes(H)

Then the guy is just wrong or does not know anything about F1, Prost was a master of car reliability, he won brialliantly many GP´s without having the fastest car, even in 87 i have seen all the races and there were many races where he beat the williams hands down with a much inferior car. And that´s not even fair saying that Prost was lucky he would instead save his car for late race charges like Niki, we know how he lost 83 or 84. If i admit Prost was lucky in 86 many have also to admit Piquet was also lucky in 83, but in the end who keeps the car running for the race deserves the credit and Prost did that even with inferior and unreliable cars. I know that the williams was a very good car, but sometimes hate towards a person like like makes people think a lot of bullshit, like donnington 93 where he had a car setup for dry conditions and screwed over by the pits in Interlagos also. And the williams was not so good in some circuits as Adelaide or Monaco proved it. And while i do agree that Senna was the fastest (even Alain says that) Prost was the only one who matched Senna in pure speed, he was just the older guy and after all that happened in 82 he decided to change his driving style and not to take stupid risks. Prost IMHO was the best ever, people just hated him because of Suzuka 89, he had to deal with a lot of crap that year and Primma Donna Ron Dennis who we all thought was a decent fair guy and now we know what a hipocrite he is. Prost was great period and elbow pain is a fickle "biatch".
Date: March 07, 2010 05:00PM
Prost was an absolutely brain driver, he never (maybe Suzuka 1989) let his emotions take the best of him, he was usually very realxed and cool, I think the problem was that things that Senna and Mansell said that Prost was too political...well..Senna blocked the enter to Derek Warwick in Lotus in 1986 and said that Prost should leave McLaren before the end of 1989 season because he will take a lot of information to Ferrari...and Mansell (a great driver) had the persecution complex (Patrick Head said it)...even Prost said that himself was boring to watch because the way he drove and that wasn´t what Ecclestone and the others wanted...For example Patrick Head said that in Silverstone Mansell left that his adrenalin flows and he mada some amazing laps (like in 1992) something that never is gonna happen with Prost...and that's why Damon Hill took the pole in France 1993...and in the other hand all the Williams´people said that the enviroment in the team in 1993 was way better that in 1992...much more relaxed...
Date: March 07, 2010 06:23PM

Canada version......(Y)

Date: March 08, 2010 01:57AM
Posted by: celinho
CarlosTex and Damon96, for me Prost, along with Nelson Piquet was one of the biggest winners of the F1 cars ever had. The two drew weak performance cars, know how to "treat" their cars during the races, they were two great strategists.
The events that took place at Suzuka in 1989, was more the fault of Mr. Balestre than Ron Dennis, who took the wrong attitude regarding the "closed" the deliberate Prost on Senna.
It came into politics, where Prost was a master, destroying long relationship between Senna and Prost.
In 1986 thanks to the jealousy and ignorance of Mansell, pilot pure speed, with respect to technical superiority and piloting of Piquet, put the title to lose this year. Prost very experienced and hardened took advantage of a lot in all circumstances, merit it.
These are issues that yield many interpretations ....
For that F1 is show!

CarlosTex and Damon96, para mim Prost, juntamente com o Nelson Piquet foram um dos maiores acertadores de carros que a F1 já teve. Os dois tiravam desempenho de carros fracos, sabia como "tratar" seus carros durante as corridas, eles foram dois grandes estrategistas.
Os fatos que ocorreram em Suzuka 1989, foi mais culpa do Sr. Balestre do que de Ron Dennis, que tomou a atitude errada com relação "a fechada" proposital do Prost sobre o Senna.
Entrou a politicagem, onde Prost era mestre, destruindo por muito tempo a relação entre Senna e Prost.
Em 1986 graças o ciúmes e a ignorância de Mansell, piloto de velocidade pura, com relação a superioridade técnica e de pilotagem de Piquet, colocou o título a perder neste ano. Prost muito experiente e calejado se aproveitou muito em de todas as circustâncias, mérito dele.
Estes são assuntos que rendem muitas interpretações....
Por isto que a F1 é show!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: March 08, 2010 09:45AM
@celinho

Yes Prost did close the door on Senna but what was everybody expecting? And it wasn´t Balestre who destroyed Senna-Prost teamwork it was Senna´s attitude after Imola 89 who broke an agreement that was his idea. So Prost felt betrayed and after that surely became all political because Senna wasn´t to keep his word following his own rules. It´s like watching 2 small kids playing together and then one says: "we either play by my rules or won´t play at all". It´s not that Senna was a bad person i´m not saying that, he was just very determined in his own beliefs, as a very religious man he was, he believed "his truth" was the "real truth" to everybody else even when it wasn´t. As for Suzuka 89, let me say something i think it was one of the best Prost´s GP´s ever he dominated the whole race and when Senna was catching him i believe Prost was still in control, as far as i believe i think Senna was really overconfident and naive with that overtaking manouver he was sill too far away from Prost to try it, but Senna knew he had to pass Prost within the next 2 laps because he knew his tyres were in worst shape than Prost´s and knowing how Alain saves his tyres to a final laps push he would never catch him then. As for the blocking manouver, yes Prost blocked him but what was everybody expecting? Even Niki Lauda said that no one could condemn Prost because of not letting Senna pass.
Still, and talking about genious driving in F1 Ayrton Senna was the most talented geniuos driver ever and the quickest for sure.

As for Mansell he could do the most amazing things and sometimes the stupidest things he had never had a strong personality and let his "inferiority complex" get on his way which Nelson Piquet and Alain Prost took advantage. As for Nelson he was really inteligent and as we say in Portuguese "matreiro" he was also one of the last mechanical pilots and he took advantage of his long experience with brabham to take 83 championship from Prost and Renault who made him the scapegoat for the loss. Renault was a good car but much more unreliable than Brabham and stayed like that for years to come. Even Senna could have had better results in 85 and 86 if it wasn´t for Renault´s engine and turbo problems.

God i miss those days, that was the real F1 the golden years!
Date: March 08, 2010 01:04PM
Posted by: celinho
Carlostex, I agree with you was a risky maneuver and somewhat premature Senna in Suzuka 1989.
The two had very different temperaments, extremely talented and determined at what they did, what with the passage of time made the relationship of two exhausting.
Recently see what happened with Hamilton and Alonso.
As I said to Pedro that he's developing the mod of the golden years of F1, which is fantastic.

Carlostex, concordo com você foi um manobra arriscada e um tanto prematura do Senna em Suzuka 1989.
Os dois tinha temperamentos bem diferentes, talentosos e extremamente determinados no que faziam, que com o passar do tempo tornava a relação dos dois desgastante.
Recentemente veja o que aconteceu com Hamilton e Alonso.
Como disse para o Pedro ele esta desenvolvendo os mod´s da época de ouro da F1, que é fantástico.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: March 09, 2010 07:20AM
CarlosTex Wrote:
> @celinho
>
> Yes Prost did close the door on Senna but what was
> everybody expecting? And it wasn´t Balestre who
> destroyed Senna-Prost teamwork it was Senna´s
> attitude after Imola 89 who broke an agreement
> that was his idea. So Prost felt betrayed and
> after that surely became all political because
> Senna wasn´t to keep his word following his own
> rules. It´s like watching 2 small kids playing
> together and then one says: "we either play by my
> rules or won´t play at all". It´s not that Senna
> was a bad person i´m not saying that, he was just
> very determined in his own beliefs, as a very
> religious man he was, he believed "his truth" was
> the "real truth" to everybody else even when it
> wasn´t. As for Suzuka 89, let me say something i
> think it was one of the best Prost´s GP´s ever
> he dominated the whole race and when Senna was
> catching him i believe Prost was still in control,
> as far as i believe i think Senna was really
> overconfident and naive with that overtaking
> manouver he was sill too far away from Prost to
> try it, but Senna knew he had to pass Prost within
> the next 2 laps because he knew his tyres were in
> worst shape than Prost´s and knowing how Alain
> saves his tyres to a final laps push he would
> never catch him then. As for the blocking
> manouver, yes Prost blocked him but what was
> everybody expecting? Even Niki Lauda said that no
> one could condemn Prost because of not letting
> Senna pass.
> Still, and talking about genious driving in F1
> Ayrton Senna was the most talented geniuos driver
> ever and the quickest for sure.
>
> As for Mansell he could do the most amazing things
> and sometimes the stupidest things he had never
> had a strong personality and let his "inferiority
> complex" get on his way which Nelson Piquet and
> Alain Prost took advantage. As for Nelson he was
> really inteligent and as we say in Portuguese
> "matreiro" he was also one of the last mechanical
> pilots and he took advantage of his long
> experience with brabham to take 83 championship
> from Prost and Renault who made him the scapegoat
> for the loss. Renault was a good car but much more
> unreliable than Brabham and stayed like that for
> years to come. Even Senna could have had better
> results in 85 and 86 if it wasn´t for Renault´s
> engine and turbo problems.
>
> God i miss those days, that was the real F1 the
> golden years!

Absolutely, and then Senna did the same movement with Nannini and the Italian had to block his tyres to not hit Senna...and what had happened if Nannini blocked the door too???...Senna loved the risk movements but he never liked when someone made those movement against him...for example Mansell in Barcelona 1991, and then Mansell in the start of Portugal's gp and the list goes on..and also Senna then lost his mind in 1990 and became a very dangerous driver. He was a very talented driver and one of the greatest but he has some attitudes in and out of the car that I never liked.
Date: March 09, 2010 10:01PM

Brabham BT53, South Africa.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy