2010 Bans etc.

Posted by mortal 
2010 Bans etc.
Date: January 15, 2010 08:51AM
Posted by: mortal
Due to harassment I have received from a member of this site I will make it clear that members will have three strikes before they are out. (If a third warning is due, your account will be deleted and your ip will be blocked, no third warning will be given.).
I will not disclose to any member of this site other than the recipient the nature of a warning, or if any member has or has not received a warning. However, I will categorically state that the rules of the site will be adhered to and have been adhered to in the past. Warnings are sent via the pm service, Topic 'Warning'.

If a warning has been handed out, it is between the moderators and the member, not for the consumption of the community. That is final.

Warnings are given for the following: Forum abuse ie; spamming and posting offensive material. Posting the contents of a private message. Blatant flaming. Bullying. Trolling. Leeching. Warez and torrent links. Advertising goods for sale not specifically related to the site content.

I reserve the right to add to the list of infractions as I see fit. This is a community site, and the moderators endeavour to make it a safe place for all. It is regrettable that something like this has to be posted, I defer to my first sentence as to why.
Thank you for your time. mortal.

[updated 19/01/2010]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 06:07AM by mortal.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy