GP4 - Lan connection

Posted by ___Flanker___ 
GP4 - Lan connection
Date: January 03, 2010 07:37AM
Posted by: ___Flanker___
First at all, sorry for my english.

well, i have two computeres. one desktop with xp and one notebook with vista.
i have linked both with a network cable.

i have a LAN connection, right?
i can play a lot of games with this LAN connection, but in GP4, i have a strange problem. I have only a idiot race mode called "network race". without qualifyng and impossible to save the race.

why this happend?
how can i fix that?

thanks.
Re: GP4 - Lan connection
Date: January 03, 2010 07:49AM
Posted by: mortal
I haven't played GP4 on a LAN for ages, and I don't remember having a qualifying mode.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 03, 2010 12:22PM
Posted by: Lo2k
You can't fix it as "Network race" is the only LAN mode available. So you can't make qualifyings or even whole race week-ends in LAN, only quick races.

Date: January 03, 2010 01:56PM
You could run the qualy sessions, one session on each computer, driving your chosen car. Then use the Grid Editor Tool to insert the qualy positions from each computer. Load that edited perf onto each computer for the network race, that would set the grid to the desired positions for each driver. You wont be able to qualify together during the same session, but you can race together using the grid results from the separate sessions.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 03, 2010 05:14PM
Posted by: ___Flanker___
ok. thanks guys.
but i can't found this Grid Editor.
can you tell me where i can please?
Date: January 03, 2010 10:47PM
I've upped it here for you: GridTool

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy