Creating my track for GP4. Help me. Error while I am playing with my circuit

Posted by lagmvdlav 
Before anything, to apologize for my difficulties with the language

I have built a track for GP4. Everything has gone well but, sometimes, when an opponent has an accident, instead of retiring immediately of the track it remains a time circulating for behind.

Somebody knows how can I solve it?

If I should solve this problem, I could upload the track.

Thank you everyone
Could you upload the track? I shall take a look at it.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
How can upload the track?
Grand Prix Games has this possibility?

Thank you for your interest.
Use rapidshare or megaupload to upload the track then post the link here or send it to Turbo Lover through PM, whichever you choose.
You can download the track at [rapidshare.com]
MD5: 3596007B92C48724537D490E37D2F5CC

Include "readme.txt" file with install instructions.

Thank you
You mean the car stays on the track close to the barriers? If so, it's related to the width of the run-off area's. It's realistic imo.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

The car remains in the track on the asphalt circulating it goes behind.

Thank you
Could you please post a screenshot of the incident? Cos i don't know exactly what you mean.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

At the next URL you can see a sequence of three screenshot ilustrating the problem.
[rapidshare.com]

Thank you very much
man..

theres a 2 possibilities considering the prints you uploaded.

1- the car has an engine failure ( he wont stop the car till fire starts up or engine totaly blows up.. it might take 1 lap at all) ## i know you know that##

2- the car had an accident and some parts are missing around the circuit area..( driver will lead the car slowly to boxes) ## i know you know that##

i play this game since 2003. and NEVER heard about a total blow up or total wreck accident and the car remains on track..

the top weird i ve ever saw is the pit work without the pit crew..

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy