No Pitcrew and very fragile game

Posted by torana_05 
No Pitcrew and very fragile game
Date: October 18, 2009 04:49AM
Posted by: torana_05
in my grand prix 4 in no matter what mod i use no pitcrew seem to appear. is there a problem in the f1 graphics? also in the stock game with updated cars and also in the 2004,03,02and some other older mods my game is very fragile. meaining it either freezes or crashes with a log error or just crashes to desktop with a windows error message. can anyone help thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2009 05:02AM by torana_05.
Re: No Pitcrew and very fragile game
Date: October 18, 2009 05:11AM
Posted by: Bruce D
I used to have this problem as well, also on some of the new tracks the sky and some buildings wouldn't appear. I downloaded one of the F1config files from the thread here (I think its on page 2 now) and since then I've had everything back, so, yes, its something to do with the config file.
Re: No Pitcrew and very fragile game
Date: October 18, 2009 03:51PM
Posted by: Lo2k
in f1graphics.cfg file, be sure this line is set to 11 (X = number of team pitcrews):

11; [MAIN VIEW] Draw X objects in pit lane (0 => off, else max number of 'teams' to draw)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy