HELP ME PLEASE

Posted by dannyjgolf 
HELP ME PLEASE
Date: September 22, 2002 11:29PM
Posted by: dannyjgolf
HEY GUYz,

My system is a P4 2.4ghz, leadtek Geforce 4 Ti 4600, and 1 gig of ram

alright i am only getting 10 to 12 frames persecond in this game but i know why the SOUND CARD does not support hardware. I do have a spare soundblaster LIVE! Value card which i just put in but i need the driver CD, and i dont no where it is.....

Further more i went to the creative website and they only have the update drivers not the base ones,,

So the question is where do i get the base drivers for a sound blaster LIVE! value card?????????????????/

O and im running windows XP..

THANKS IN ADVANCE

THE DAN MAN
Re: HELP ME PLEASE
Date: September 23, 2002 03:56AM
Posted by: mortal
Go to www.driverguide.com, use the login: drivers, password: all. That should get you in to the site. The full download of the SBLive Value drivers should also be on the creative site, pretty sure that's where I got them from but it was a good while ago. Can't find the original download on my system to give you the filename, wonder where it went ;-/ Good luck with it.
Date: September 23, 2002 04:24AM
Posted by: Lilletto
I fear the old driver is not anymore online.
But you can go there:
[uk.europe.creative.com]
Buy the cheapest of the two CD, the one priced £1.
You should receive it in less than a week.
Install it then upgrade with the new drivers.

Date: September 23, 2002 10:44AM
Posted by: Zcott
You shouldn't need drivers for it, it'll work fine. My SB Live! card worked ok without installing any drivers on XP.
Date: September 23, 2002 03:08PM
Zcott it does, but with the latest drivers PO lowers and without them you missi some nice features of the card.

Date: September 23, 2002 03:17PM
Posted by: Zcott
Well, ok then.

Also: with my SB Live! 5.1 card, the latest drivers completely screwed things up. They're nothing more than betaware.
Date: September 23, 2002 03:21PM
Weird I have just the same card and they work a lot better than previous ones.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy