Collision Mesh

Posted by spoodge 
Collision Mesh
Date: October 12, 2009 10:56PM
Posted by: spoodge
I'm at the stage where I need to modify the collision behaviour of my car/vehicle, my problem is I can't find a program to open the car_collision_mesh.ct, which I'm assuming is the relevant file. Could anyone give me some pointers ?..

thx
Re: Collision Mesh
Date: October 13, 2009 12:31AM
Posted by: Willb
Hey mate,

Looks like you've been doing some great experimenting from your threads and you're learning loads pretty damn fast!

As for the collision mesh, i'm not sure a tool exists that can read this, I could be wrong but I've never seen or heard of an edited one.

Good luck!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: October 13, 2009 01:30AM
Posted by: spoodge
I'm beginning to think it's hardcoded, I downloaded a super karts mod hoping it would contain a modified car_collision_mesh.ct, but when you smash into cars or walls there's an obvious gap where the mesh has been scaled down. Hopefully it's not hardcoded, but I need to reduce the impact zone for my mod.

The best thing I like about experimenting is the "Eureka" moment, but I'm hittimg a wall with this one (pun intended) ;)
Date: October 13, 2009 02:48AM
Posted by: n00binio
rofl, good one :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy