Excalibur's workthread-Sauber C29 V.2 [RELEASED] p.1

Posted by Excalibur 
Maybe, but this is precisely Hega's work which interest me;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[img138.imageshack.us]

Use this one ;)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Thanks a lot, Raul:-);-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and remember to add schumacher's name on the car:-)

My GPGSL Career
senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and remember to add schumacher's name on the
> car:-)

Now it's official.
Schumacher in the Mercedes Benz.

Just a little update for the Teamart 2009 with Kobayashi. Download link page 1.

New version of the MercedesGP Petronas soon with last official annoucements (sponsors, Schumacher etc..)

Look this too :
Thanks rapid21... This is the version I am working on since the 21 december, don't worry ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2009 05:54PM by Excalibur.
MercedesGP Petronas 2010 V2 released P.1

What's new? :
- New nose cone made by Isaint.
- Textures and official sponsors: Excalibur & Isaint.

Happy New Year everyone and best wishes for 2010. ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2010 06:19AM by Excalibur.
Great car. Thanks. Bbest wishes for 2010 for you too.
I am looking for wide and clear pictures from the Mercedes GP to update the one I have made. Pictures I have found on the Official F1 and Mercedes GP websites are from the launch show and they are not very good. Looking for side, front and top pictures. Thanks in advance for your help.

Woow! thank you very much Stiffmaster! They are better that the ones I got! Exactly what I was looking for! (Y);-)

No problem. Good that the pictures help you at your work

Is it just me or does it look on those pictures look there are some lines within the silver? Especially when you check the first photo from Stiffmaster and focus on the engine cover and sidepod

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it just me or does it look on those pictures
> look there are some lines within the silver?
> Especially when you check the first photo from
> Stiffmaster and focus on the engine cover and
> sidepod

i noticed that too

My GPGSL Career
Yes, I thought it was because of lights reflections but the lines on the rear fins are painted. So, I gues that's the same on the sidepods and the other parts... A bit strange...

Here is my last version of the Mercedes GP Petronas - Team launch. Hope you will like it, by waiting the Mercedes W01 version... :-)

woooooooowwwww thank's downloading....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy