ridiculous topics, statements, flames etc.

Posted by mortal 
ridiculous topics, statements, flames etc.
Date: September 14, 2002 02:41AM
Posted by: mortal
Without going into too much detail it's become fairly apparent in the last few weeks that some disgruntled and unhappy users have nothing better to do than make ridiculous posts about free games, stone throwing and stalking. If this is supposed to be the premier gp4 forum I fail to see how such puerile and utterly stupid posts do anything to help. Instead of wasting your's and everyone else's valuable bandwidth perhaps time would be far better spent attempting to resolve the very issues that are giving users problems. This forum has a vast database of previous posts and there is also a knowledge base of users which can be tapped into. If these unhappy users availed themselves of these resources instead of spamming with ridiculous statements they could well be driving instead of sitting on their hands. That is all ;-)
Re: ridiculous topics, statements, flames etc.
Date: September 14, 2002 03:20AM
Posted by: Lo2k
You're perfectly right, mortalwombat,
I'm also fed up of all these silly messages about bugs, errors, faults, strangeness and else happening in GP4.
YES, we all know GP4 has many troubles and
YES we all would enjoy if they are less bugs in the game.
BUT the game is as it is.
Now, you have two choice, whether you like this game, in general, for any reason of your choice (i personnaly have some of them), whether you didn't like it and let's go playing with other F1 games, no need to flamming down GP4.

Many updates can (and will) be done by users and some guys developping apps to enhance the game experience and the facility to tweak the game.
So just enjoy GP4, with it's gameplay, it's graphics, it's physics, and even it's bug.

Cheers.

Re: ridiculous topics, statements, flames etc.
Date: September 14, 2002 09:06AM
Posted by: Glyn
So just enjoy GP4, with it's gameplay, it's graphics, it's physics

I double that. Those elements of GP4 are excellent, just the bugs need removing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy