Which Brawn?

Posted by ferrariracer 
Which Brawn?
Date: September 03, 2009 07:27PM
Posted by: ferrariracer
Hi!

Both Brawns, Mitsuro´s und Craigo´s look beautiful and so I don´t know which should I take. So I ask you:

Which Brawn looks more realistic?

I hope you can help me!
Re: Which Brawn?
Date: September 03, 2009 07:45PM
Posted by: Scherzzo
I like Mitsuro´s one but they are both amazing. I couldnt getting T-cam postions for Craigs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 07:45PM by Scherzzo.
Date: September 03, 2009 07:54PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
You can always use one shape for Rubens, and the other for Jenson ;)

But anyway, both are fantastic cars - and its a matter of personal preference as to which one you like more.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 03, 2009 08:40PM
Posted by: lanky180
Maybe post pics of both in different cam positions to compare

[batracer.com]
Date: September 03, 2009 09:03PM
Posted by: Atticus.
That was my dilemma too a few days ago when I compiled my own 2009 CSM mod. :)

I have chosen Craigo's because it had covered tyres and slightly more realistic nosecone. Although I have had to adjust the tyre positions via Tweaker.
Date: September 03, 2009 09:09PM
Posted by: Shaddix
very tuff question, I like them both

I'de choose the one Craigo made, I don't know why, but it's just a feeling ;)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: September 03, 2009 09:47PM
Posted by: Excalibur
First, I used Craigo's and Kiss one, then Mitsuro's one... Both are excellent but I have a little preference for Mitsuro's Brawn, for the quality of the shape but it is only details. The pleasure of the eyes is the same ingame :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: September 04, 2009 12:16AM
Posted by: conley12
yes both are brillant and with the redbulls the best cars of the 2009 season. But i have some frame rate problems when i install all the 2009 cars- the frame is at 45% and for 1 second it goes to 200% thats not so funny to drive and my cars.wad is very big with all the 2009 stall - near 400Mb. is this normal?
Date: September 04, 2009 01:23AM
Posted by: Shaddix
depends on how good your computer is, 400mb sounds realistic

if your computer has trouble, try to reduce the texture size with slimtex (from zaztools)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: September 04, 2009 06:06AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
they are both superb quality but i use kizz & craigo cause they have released 5 versions already and thats great to insert it in my private csm mod :-)
Date: September 04, 2009 10:52AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
conley12 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> my
> cars.wad is very big with all the 2009 stall -
> near 400Mb. is this normal?

Mine is about 310MB.

However, this depends on whether you use super hi-res textures (e.g. the tex files made through Lee's tga conversion method)

To make sure you have the lowest possible wad size, make sure there are no useless textures. For example, if you replace a car with another one, make sure you remove the textures of the old car first, as they will take up a lot of space.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 04, 2009 01:35PM
Posted by: conley12
SchueyFan, shaddix thanx for your reply i will try your tips - thanks and keep racing
Date: September 05, 2009 05:23PM
Posted by: senna9194
as gigi said time ago,you can do one thing:

jenson button>mitsuro sano
rubens barichello>craigo and kizz

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy