Building my own 2009 CSM Mod

Posted by Atticus. 
Building my own 2009 CSM Mod
Date: August 31, 2009 10:40PM
Posted by: Atticus.
In the afternoon I've started building this personal 2009 CSM Mod based upon 2009 Empty Mod.

Everything is fine, the cars, the helmets, the tyres, etc.

I've only run into trouble in two cases.

1) I can't get the heads-up display to work. I use the GpXPatch -> GpXCInfo tab in CSM and browsing to the GpxPatch folder of the mod. Then I select RevCounter-small.ini into slot 5, Speedo-KMH-small.ini into slot 4, and TC-small.ini into slot 6. I leave defpanel.ini and f1.ini as they are. My problem is that only this last two work. It seems like only slot 2 and 3 is 'open' regardless to me ticking the box in GpXPatch.

2) Secondly I can't install mclarenaustralia's FIA TV Graphics V2. Contrary to the first one I think this is an ugly problem and I'm missing an easy point however I still can't install it. (Oddly enough I've installed it before in a non-CSM mod. :p )

Please help if you can.

Atticus.

PS.: I hereby thank you to the authors of all the cars, helmets, etc. because this stuff is freaking awesome! ^^
Re: Building my own 2009 CSM Mod
Date: September 01, 2009 06:28PM
I managed to solve the problem.

Anyway thanks for your fast, kind, and helpful suggestions! *Full of sarcasm*
Date: September 02, 2009 01:49AM
Posted by: mortal
Don't be like that, people cant be here 24/7 and maybe no one knew the answer. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 02, 2009 05:56AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
and you have solved it out yourself so maybe try harder first before asking :-)
Date: September 02, 2009 09:22AM
Ok I'm sorry I was just a little bit frustrated. People come here ask in capitals, and in a kind of rude way and still they get answers often very soon.

Sometimes I read their posts and wonder how could you be so calm in spite of this.

Now I wanted to be as polite as I can, and I tried my best in terms of English (and although I just took an oral exam yesterday I was not pleased with my post :p) and got no answer for a day or so.

And it took me a day to find these things out. As a matter of fact the first one proved to be hard, and I was just simply too lazy in case of the second one.
Date: September 02, 2009 09:27AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
mine post above was meant as a joke :-)

but like mortal said we are not here 24/24

patience is the key in the forum and for sure with GP4.

The more you try yourself the more you'll learn about updating gp4. Always backup your stuff before you do something so you can rollback at anytime !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy