OZ V8 Supercars [Closed]

Posted by mortal 
Re: OZ V8 Supercars
Date: August 28, 2009 01:02AM
Posted by: Shaddix
nice, still needs some tweaking in the alpha layer I think, if you want I can help with that, I have some free time

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: August 28, 2009 03:02AM
Posted by: Meteoro405
kewell_fever downlaod optimized f1graphics for original dds textures (works best with conversions from rF) from www.meteoro405.com.ar

Cheers
Date: August 28, 2009 03:49AM
Posted by: mortal
The 09 skins can be found on the V8Factor page on the RFactor central site, posted in the user comments, also some sound updates therre.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 28, 2009 04:44AM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
I hope you get permission for this conversion. ORSM have a firm view on their stuff being used and I wouldn't like to see rFactor users suffer due to you stealing their content.

rFactor costs £20. The physics, graphics et all are superior to Grand Prix 4 with regards to recreating V8 Supercars. Why you can't buy that I'll never understand personally.
Date: August 28, 2009 10:24AM
I already have Rfactor, I paid my $$'s and I'm very happy with it. I've downloaded heaps of mods including the V8 mod, but if I can get the V8's into GP4 for my own personal use I don't see what the problem is. Personally I doubt any RFactor user would suffer because a few users are in possession of a GP4 conversion. I do see your point but I think it would only apply to a full blown release of a fully worked up mod. I don't see that happening any time soon.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 28, 2009 01:19PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
I think that RF is superior to GP4, I have my RF paid, but I still like the GP4, no one profits from this convertions.
If you like the GP4 AI, you want new mods (convertion from RF, GTR, etc) to put on GP4.
We just want to enjoy an old game as GP4.
Dont want to make money or fame, just play with other new cars on GP4.

Enjoy GP4 and relax !
Date: August 28, 2009 02:04PM
Posted by: celinho
I agree with Mortal and Meteoro405.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: August 29, 2009 03:29AM
Posted by: kewell_fever
v8factor holden:

FVR 09 mod Ford:

Date: August 29, 2009 04:41AM
Posted by: mclarenaustralia
Looks good! I can do the performance files for you.
Date: August 29, 2009 05:59AM
Posted by: kubica2
so this is going to be made without permission? geez there is some hypocrisy when it comes to leeching in this forum. why dont the regular guys in this website apply the same morals to themselves as they do when they slag other members for leaching. although, if its for personal use it is ok with me, but dont show it in the forum, as then we know it will lead to persuasion to release.
Date: August 29, 2009 07:24AM
Posted by: kewell_fever
kubica2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> so this is going to be made without permission?
> geez there is some hypocrisy when it comes to
> leeching in this forum. why dont the regular guys
> in this website apply the same morals to
> themselves as they do when they slag other members
> for leaching. although, if its for personal use it
> is ok with me, but dont show it in the forum, as
> then we know it will lead to persuasion to
> release.

i never slag other members for leeching.

Date: August 29, 2009 08:16AM
Before this turns into a bun fight over accusations of leeching I'm closing the thread, there will be no further public announcements on this project. This is a private project for the personal use of the creator and there will be no public release.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy