2002 Season cars for GP4 converted from F1 Challenge 99-02 : Re-released!

Posted by SkaaningeN 
Minardi fixed in 1st post

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Could somebody reupload this again? I tried to download it but it says 'file doesn't exist'. Thanks!

Download link : [www7.zippyshare.com] <------tha link is thead any body upload :(
I'm sorry but this is funny
Hypocrisy at it's finest

NOTE: These files can not be used as basework for something else ....

WITHOUT PERMISSION. Ask before acting!

So i'm taking it we all phoned EA before using there work as a base?

Ha.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
thanks mate was looking for the 2002 cars you made the other day but couldn't find them. anyway whats the go with the link says file doesn't exist

guys, I mailed EA a long time ago about this. It took them 5 mounths to reply, and when they finally did, they basiclly said that they did not bother anymore.

here is the link if you guys want them : [www27.zippyshare.com]

Don't worry SkaaningeN, we know you are a fair guy. Thanks for posting the downloadlink!

Hi people!

Could you please re-upload the two link for thew first post (the 2002 car pack and Minardi fix) and the link with helmets posted by SkaaningeN (two messages above)?

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
hi all... kerley? why you don´t ask to friends first? thanks to my backups ;-)

link => download first package

PS: don´t have the minardi fix & helmets here... but who knows? check back later ;)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2011 05:18PM by phantaman.
Thanks

But there is a Problem at mediafire.
Cant request.
Thank you phantaman!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The helmets was never released. I still have them but if Im gonna upload them, I need permission from Kyran

When i have the cars int the game, it seems ferrari cars have some texture problems on the TV cam especially from long distances.
I hope this should also fixed.
That is a known problem which were never fixed. If someone know how to fix it, you're welcome to!

I'll try to fix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy