drivers name problem help plz:)

Posted by Alessio88 
drivers name problem help plz:)
Date: July 31, 2009 04:55PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hi everybody...i do have a little problem with the drivers name in gp4 i'm using a 2008 mod a non csm mod and i've started a championship season but i want to change the drivers name like schumacher instead of massa and i did change it on the performance in fact when i play in a quick race or in a non-championship race the name it's change without any problem,but when i load my championschip it does automatically retourn massa instead of schumacher,can u help me please?there is any way or program that can change the names with the championship already started?thank you for the answer ciao :wink: :wink:
Re: drivers name problem help plz:)
Date: August 04, 2009 06:49PM
please can someone give an answer?thank you
Date: August 04, 2009 07:19PM
Posted by: Shaddix
most likely there are other performance files from an older mod in the gpxpatch folder, delete them and I think you are fine :)

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: August 18, 2009 12:58PM
thanks for the answer shaddix i did it what u told me to do but it still come back the driver's old name when i load the championship game:( do u have an other advice to give me please?thank you :)
Date: August 18, 2009 01:50PM
Posted by: DIMASTiy
[www.gp4italia.org]

Carset creator 4.0

In the beginning you import, then you change names. On against each name to put a tick and then export
Date: August 18, 2009 03:29PM
i've done everithing but when i try to play it at the end of the load game the gpx patch it crash and it comes back to windows:(:( i had to download a new exe thou because with the exe i had it before carset creator was not working now i've put back the old exe and the game it works but it still have the old drivers name :( there is another help that you guys can give me please? thank you very much :)
Date: August 18, 2009 09:00PM
someone who can give me an answer please guys??
Date: August 18, 2009 09:48PM
Posted by: Willb
Please stop being so impatient, if someone has the answer they will post it.

Anyway, once you have saved a game i believe the driver names get saved with it, so there probably isn't a way to change them unless you can directly edit the save file itself.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: August 18, 2009 10:45PM
i've saved already the game with the correct names but when i go start to play the championship it comes back the old name i don't know maybe there is a program who can edit the saved i mean the file in the gpsaves folder...thank you for the answer:)
Date: August 21, 2009 03:24PM
No problem :)

Alli can suggest is if you are using a performance file via gpxpatch either with or without CSM then also import this perf file into the gp4.exe with Lo2ks Team Editor, i think that is all the places that names are saved.

Good luck!

Date: August 21, 2009 03:49PM
ok i've imported this perf file but how i have to do to save them in the gp4 exe file?i mean wich button i have to click on team editor?please?
Date: August 21, 2009 07:44PM
Are you actually joking ;)! Im sorry but it's quite obvious: "Apply All Changes".

Date: August 21, 2009 09:08PM
i didn't see the apply changes button xdxd..anyway i've did it everything and the game it's working but when i load the saved championship the names still come back like before the editing:( i'm just desperate i don't know what else do:(:(
Date: August 28, 2009 08:08PM
no one who can help me please?:(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy