Version 4????

Posted by Ellis 
Version 4????
Date: September 06, 2002 07:43AM
Posted by: Ellis
According to EMACs site, the patch released it version 4 of GP4

What the hell happened to Versions 1.01 ---> 3.99 (etc)???

And how the hell can it be called version 4 when they change @!#$ all?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Version 4????
Date: September 06, 2002 07:52AM
Posted by: ramoats
EMAC isn't paying attention to what's going on and I think now they are embarrassed that their link was pointing to the 1st release on the German site...there is no mention of the contrversey there.

RA Moats
Date: September 06, 2002 07:55AM
Posted by: Ellis
Well i think its hard to know exactly whats going on, cos i have looked through the countless threads and its a mess!

Why be embarrssed to point to link to a file? f he dont have it, he can simply download from somewhere and then upload to his site

No real problem

What i want to know is why is this called Version 4? It looks like EMAC has a section from the readme file from the patch, and got Version 4 from that

I would ask on EMACs forum, but it seems to be down

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 06, 2002 08:08AM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
Matthias seems to be on vacations or something like that.. cos he has been not around

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Date: September 06, 2002 09:13AM
Posted by: tux
everything is just confusing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy