2007 and 2008 mod good mods for download csm and non csm???

Posted by vlasis10 
2007 and 2008 mod good mods for download csm and non csm???

can anyone help me!
i have been donwload this mod a long time ago and i have some problems!

can you help me?
what is your problem?
look i go to loading the game and the game its crashed!

but i see the mod folder and its missing some cars!

can you help me to download it??
Try this 2008 mod [http://rs368.rapidshare.com/files/140065245/gp4_2008_v1.4.cuh]
anyone for 2007

P.S. I have already 2006-7 mod for gp4db!
Dare I ask, but is there a 2009 mod anywhere yet? Havent seen one in the past week I have been searching, since returning to GP4 after a few years absence....
Anyone can give me the link for GP4 mods from 2008-12 ???
Anyone can give me the link for GP4 mods from 2008-12 ??? with regards...
Have a look at Gp4forever.com forum, you'll find them there :)
2009 Mod by RSCT Modding Group is here: [www.grandprixgames.org]

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
it says that to see links , i have to register, i have already registered.. what's the problem ?
Perhaps you have to log in :)
i have logged in , still same thing
Raman schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have logged in , still same thing

Hm, strange. I've never heard about any trouble when logged in.

Josekast once offered his help in these kind of issues. Write a PM to him or someone else, I think they will give you the links you wish ;-).
My 2008 non-CSM mod: [www.grandprixgames.org]

Слава Україні!
Glory to Ukraine!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2021 11:41AM by rusolive.
I´m working since 2014 in my MEGAPACK F1 CSM MOD. It´s a Pack with all the seasons since 1998 to 2018 (In this moment i´m working in the following) Installable seasons one by one independently, with the trackpacks integrated. Only is a personal work in spanish language and i haven´t got permissions of a lot of creators and in many cases I have no idea who made them. When i started to work with GP4 I did not ask for permits and after years I already gave up the idea of making it public for it... The little knowledge of the rules in my beginnings and my limited knowledge of the English language to be able to have a continuous conversation made me, not without the help of people like Josekast or Jcaranti, grl48 and others, learn in a somewhat self-taught way. At this point, I do not ask for permits because I no longer have the account of how many I should ask and those that I do not even know. That is why it is not a public job. If someone is interested and understands Spanish ...

MEGAPACK F1

Greetings all.
vlasis10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> anyone for 2007
>
> P.S. I have already 2006-7 mod for gp4db!

No one mentioned the 2007 Mod by kedy89, 2007 Mod by Kedy89 a really good one, specific track libraries and helmets,etc. (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy