FSONE 2009 cars for GP4 (Brawn BGP001 converted) FIRST SCREENS

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
First up, Brawn GP

Took a week to do but I have converted the FSONE 2009 Brawn BGP001 to Grand Prix 4, rims still need work though.

Looks good!:)
Nice work their :)

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
Thanks to FSONE for letting me do this. I'll post the final work tonight or tommorrow.
Fantastic work Scott!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
its good work but you see quality loss due converting them from RF to gp4 which i was afraid off but still looks good
It looks very nice...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

great car guys...
the textures no are final

OS: WinXP Professional 5.1 CPU: Intel Pentium D, 2.8 GHz Monitor: Packard Bell 17" Video: Ati HD4850 512MB DDR3 Sound: Sound Blaster Audigy Memory: 2GB DDR2 HD: 200 GB DirectX: 9.0c
Looks good!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
This BGP001 looks nice, craigos as well...so which one will you use? :)
Mapped a car for Rubens and got the rims in position.

Well done Renault#1fan, you did a great job :)
Thanks but I didn't do much, FSONE did the work I just converted it. Also I took all the small tex file and remapped them to make them one, there are 5 texture files in all.
Thanks so much for this conversion,
U always make a great effort.
Now if we could get a MP4/24.
I say that cause we only got last years version in 2009.
But thats just me.
Cheers and once again AWESOME!
@Renault#1Fan

Why don't we just keep 5 textures rather than merging into one texture? :) (This issue has been discussed in the forum a while ago, and lots of people love to have separated HD textures.And it will save your time that's for sure.)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

No there 8-10 textures before but I took the buttons of the cockpit, the seat, the cockpit, the tcam, the rear light, the wheelcovers and a few other things and made that one texture. So the car itselfs has 5:

3 for the paint scheme
One for the carbon fiber
And one for the small parts

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 06:43PM by Renault#1Fan.
So how about releasing two options: edited sole texture or original format textures? I believe Opening various options for GP4 users is relatively a good idea :)

It be nice but it took we long enough to map the small parts on one texture let alone the car textures itself.
Understood :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy