Henry Surtees - a tribute to a talented driver who died too young - Released

Posted by Shaddix 

Some of you may have heard about the drama that happened at Brands Hatch

18th year old Henry Surties died in the 2nd Formula 2 race at Brands Hatch afther a wheel of Jack Clarke his crashed car hit him on his helmet.

Henry was son of former F1 World Champion Surtees and just got his first podium in Formula 2 yesterday.

Brands Hatch was his favourite circuit and his soul will always be connected to the track.

He died when doing what he liked the most ... racing!

As you may know I was working on a series of F2 cars, I compiled a little tribute package to Henry

I hope a lot of screen shots with it will pop up as a tribute to young Henry

The car is based on the GP2 shape of Rom1, and the helmet template used is the one of MdbSnake his new Arai helmet, I did not have time to ask for permission, but I hope you guys don't mind because of this sad situation

Download: [sharebee.com]

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Very sad day for Mortosport. :(

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
Just saw the video... shocking...

Rest in peace, Henry
You just gave me the news as I havn't hear about it from nowhere but internet now.

I didn't know Henry Surtees but sure he was front to a great career and he has fallen in his beginning glory...
I can't say much but R.I.P.

This is a nice package; thank you for compiling it ;-)

R.I.P. Henry Surtees! :(

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I can't believe it... :( :(

Thanks Shaddix anyway...
truly sad.. R.I.P.

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Condolences to Family, I hope they take some comfort knowing he died doing what he loved. Very sad for motorsport.
How unlucky can you get, this is really sad, i didn't know him but the chance that wheel hit him is like winning the big lot, R I P
Rest in peace...

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
R.I.P

Sad day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
R.I.P Man :(

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I was said to hear this.
RIP

a nice tribute, RIP Henry :(

X (@ed24f1)
Thanks shaddix.

RIP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy